• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

X

Xiahou Yuan

Re: Jack Neo look at me, ask for my number

<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m6f_ANMxjUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

When you close your eyes
And go to sleep
And it's down to the sound
Of a heartbeat
I can hear the things
That you're dreamin' about
When you open up your heart
And the truth comes out

You tell me that you want me
You tell me that you need me
You tell me that you love me
And I know that I'm right
'Cause I hear it in the night

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep

When I hold you in my arms at night
Don't you know you're sleeping in the spotlight
And all your dreams that you keep inside
You're telling me the secrets
That you just can't hide

When you close your eyes
And you fall asleep
Everything about you is a mystery

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jerk Neo tried his cheap tricks on a 16 years old but failed.

She did it not to save other girls so don't paint her to be like mother Theresa

If a Police report is lodged by the French Girl's Mom, then the Police is really a fucked up to keep it under the carpet and allow Jackass to continue hunting for other victims.

Yes Yes I know, Our Keystone cops follow the books and not to be blame.

Some years back, an expatriate angmoh played 100+ local girls free of charge before he was finally caught when one of the girls lodged a complaint.

If this Wendy girl did not blow the whistle, I wonder how many young girls will be played by this Jack Neo during a few years period. The number might surely be astronomical!

Good work Wendy girl, you deserve the best award for saving so many young girls'.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jack Neo look at me, ask for my number

Are you the one who survived with an arrow through your eye?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can all forumer stick to one Jackass Neo thread!

Really fed up with so many Jackass Neo......
I really don't care what he doing? That his personal life even if he fuck dog/horse or kena aids. Too many thread already.
Just stick to few thread is enough. No need to start new thread.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Moses Lim also claims Jack Neo sodomized him

this cheebye kia really damn too much, even a tua pui sai also dont let go !

Moses%20Lim.jpg

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Now Moses Lim also claims Jack Neo sodomized him

I heard that Moses Lim and Jack Neo were not in good terms so that's why they split up eventually. And the split up was due to this Jack Neo chee bye kia.

I heard that Moses Lim were complaining to his friends in the then called TCS canteen telling them this Jack Neo chee bye kia never brief anything to Moses Lim on what the script for the day at all. So everytime Moses Lim got to use his reflex on how to react to Jack Neo dialogue on the set.

I heard Jack Neo was one of the fucking bastard and asshole of all time in TCS. Now really serve him right. But I found his wife is too forgiving. Never gave Jack Neo a big fuck before forgiving him. His wife is either a fairy from heaven or she is also putting up a good show with Jack Neo.

R

redlightmeansgo

I once sat down with the CB kia, trying to collaborate on some project. Motherfucking arrogant CB, spoke with his nose in the air.

Well, he's found out in due time the air up there's quite thin. Welcome back to earth! :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I found his wife is too forgiving. Never gave Jack Neo a big fuck before forgiving him. His wife is either a fairy from heaven or she is also putting up a good show with Jack Neo.

I thought a big f*ck should come after forgiveness. Anyway, whatever wrong done, if Jack Neo is blessed with a fairy as his wife, it's his blessing.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: So Neo is a Jack of all Cunts and Master of None?

Unfair. Still master of his wife.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo slammed by angry netizens

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - George Yeo slammed by angry netizens </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:48 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29883.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>George Yeo slammed by angry netizens for supporting PBM Jack Neo after his sexual exploits were leaked

March 10, 2010 by admin
Filed under Headlines

Leave a comment
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/03/10/george-yeo-slammed-by-disgusted-netizens-for-supporting-pbm-jack-neo-after-his-sexual-exploits-were-leaked/

Written by Our Correspondent
Singapore Foreign Minister George Yeo has been slammed by angry netizens for issuing an open call to Singaporeans to rally around PBM Jack Neo who was embroiled in a sensational sex scandal involving a 22 year old model Wendy Chong.
Mr Yeo claimed that PBM Jack Neo called him before the news broke on Saturday evening to inform him of what happened. He pledged his “full” support to PBM Jack Neo and his wife on a blog post entitled “Rallying around Jack Neo and his family”
While Singaporeans do not take issue with Mr Yeo lending support to PBM Jack Neo’s wife Irene Kng, they are incredulous that he had implored them to “rally” around PBM Jack Neo too as if he is a victim.
“Life is a long and often difficult journey, and what Jack and his family
are going through is what he might have presented in his own movie, except
that this time it is about himself. We are used to having Jack make us
laugh, bring cheer to our daily lives, explain our trials and make them
easier to bear. Let us rally around Jack, his wife and his children at
this time,” he wrote.
Mr Yeo, who took two months to respond to a road traffic accident involving a Romanian diplomat was made to look like a clown when it was subsequently revealed in the media that Wendy Chong is not the only mistress of PBM Jack Neo and that he is a serial sex predator who literally went after anybody who wears a skirt including a 16 year old girl.
Netizens were outraged at Mr Yeo’s call for support and questioned if he is “too free” and “having nothing better to do”.
He had already been slammed two months ago for a curt reply to a molest victim seeking help on his Facebook to which he asked to see her MP.
dumbeanidiot wondered why George Yeo chose to poke his nose in a personal affair of PBM Jack Neo:
“I am more interested to know why is our Foreign Minister sticking his nose in other dept’s biz to ask us to rally behind Jack Neo…Jack Neo’s affair is domestic biz just like that lady who was asked to see her MP. It is not right to cross border in the lady’s case so isn’t it the same for Jack neo’s case. So why is he speaking up for Jack Neo regardless of the latter’s contributions. I would believe Mr. Yeo has other better things to do, aka the Romanian Charge’d Affairs or whatever his position.”
FM so free added:
“FM really got time to rally behind DISGRACED JACK NEO. No time to implement cost cutting measures to prevent raising S&CC for his own TC. No time to find ways and means to bring justice dead Singaporean for the Hit and Run and Left case. No time to tell BURMA to respect the freedom of Aung San Suu Kyi and released her to contest in the upcoming election? FM are u so free?”
S.homes felt that George Yeo should not have commented in the first place:
“Sometimes, I think if you have nothing good to say, it’s best not to say anything. In GY’s case, though he and JN may be real life good friends, he should have refrained from giving his comments in the media/online so quickly after the news broke.
Readers will contrast that with his apparent lack of empathy for the molest victim who seeked his help and the nonchalance in which he implored Singaporeans to let the law run its natural course over the embassy car incident killing of a Malaysian. They will form a greater impression that there appears to be 2 distinct groups in society: The clique of elites, the rich and the well connected that will jump to the defence of one another and the rest of singapore being the peasants who are left to fend on their own.”
LIE KY was incredulous that George Yeo would condone PBM Jack Neo’s actions:
“Shocked to learn that a Minister like GY would condone Jerk Neo’s action and even empathise with him instead of the “victim”Wendy.It goes to show the depth of PAP’s “connection”. Ask yourself why as Foreign Minister,GY has time to “support” such a despicable Jackass when he should be more concerned about our poor rapport with our neighboring countries.
Didn’t GY know that JerkNeo actually “hijacked” the Director’s credit in Money No Enough by making false claims as its Director (when its actual Director is a SBC director Zheng De Lu). JerkNeo has all along used young belles (star wannabes) to entertain SBC/TCS/Mediacorpse Variety producers(to gain monopoly as TV compere & comedy skits for some 20 years) It therefore speaks volumes of the common”traits” of PAP gang (they would cheat their way for self-interests only). Moreover, JerkNeo’s movies are using “grants” from Spore Film Commission & Raintree Pictures ( taxpayers’ TV Licence fees cash cow but affiliated to PAP) .
Just because JerkNeo is a close party member and buddy,why would GY go all way out to support him(unless he has “interests”?).Or unless GY have in mind using Jackass as his coming GRC teammate (to garner votes after some 20yrs of media efforts to make Jerk as “heartlanders’ icon)? If it is indeed,then it goes to show the quality of PAP Ministers and would-be candidates. Just imagine if GY would preside as judge in a molest or rape case…….”
As the lurid details of PBM Jack Neo’s sexual exploits continue to emerge, Mr Yeo may have wished that he has kept his mouth shut after all.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy: Jack tried to kill himself twice!

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Wendy: Jack tried to kill himself twice!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:59 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29885.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wendy Chong reveals that PBM Jack Neo tried to commit suicide twice because of her during their affair

March 9, 2010 by admin
Filed under Entertainment, Headlines

Leave a comment
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/03/09/wendy-chong-reveals-that-pbm-jack-neo-tried-to-commit-suicide-twice-because-of-her-during-their-affair/

Written by Our Correspondent
In an interview with Chinese tabloid Shin Min Daily, a former mistress of PBM Jack Neo revealed that he had attempted suicide twice during their tumultuous two year affair.
This seemed to contradict earlier statements by PBM Jack Neo that he was unable to break off with Wendy earlier due to her repeated threats to kill herself if he leaves her.
Wendy claimed that PBM Jaack Neo cried no less than 10 times in front of her and tried to kill himself on two occasions. In one instance, he wanted to open the window and jumped off a building. In another, he was drink-driving on the road.
“I was at Raffles Town Club and had a huge fight with him because I suspected that he was meeting another girl. He was very angry and anxious and threatened to open the window and jumped off. Fortunately, the window did not open……There was once when he was angry with another guy going after me and we had a quarrel over it. He ran to East Coast Park and drank a lot of beer. I went from Yishun to East Coast to find him and asked him to return home. He sped along the road and hit a bus. Though I asked him to slow down, he still continued speeding to end his life together with mine,” Wendy was quoted as saying in Shin Min Daily.
PBM Jack Neo is a prominent grassroots leader and a close friend of George Yeo who had openly called for Singaporeans to “rally” around him almost immediately after the eruption of the scandal when he had maintained a two month silence on a road traffic accident involving a Romanian diplomat which robbed the life of an innocent young man.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wendy: Jack tried to kill himself twice!

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>dragonone <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:31 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(5 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29885.5 in reply to 29885.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>all i can say is this Jackass is a real ACTOR alright- commit suicide indeed! And this Wendy real sad case of low IQ!( can believe that sort of shit)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saddest person in Jack Ass Neo affair

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Saddest person in Jack Ass Neo affair</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:05 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29877.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
118118560_a1a4b148e2_m.jpg
Why jack neo dun wanna makan me?
art.neo.cnn.jpg
I rather be gay
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jack's latest woman!!

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>sisualai <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-9 7:54 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(3 of 26) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29866.3 in reply to 29866.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.
Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.
From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.
The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.
The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.
Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.
At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>