• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo Committed Suicide!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
091003-cover.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not?
Don't be like that Liar Nair and anyhow start another deliberate hoax, ah!

have'nt read the paper, but from the heading seems like Jack Neo faked suicides twice to Keep the model, Wendy Chong.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
《联合晚报》连日来独家报道,梁智强承认与22岁女模钟佳燕搞了两年婚外情,震惊全国。

昨天,《联合晚报》再次踢爆,梁智强除了钟佳燕外,也曾在婚后猛追另一名嫩草。目前25岁的2号嫩草乐轩还现身说法,叙述当年梁智强对她展开的追求攻势。

昨晚,《联合晚报》再度获报,梁智强身边还有另外“两株嫩草”!

3号嫩草是一名外号“狮城周海媚”的年轻富家女。两人在夜店经圈内朋友介绍认识。梁智强被她深深吸引,初此次见面就发动猛烈追求,每天追魂般地打电话和传呼,被富家女拒绝整整1个月后才知难而退。

4号嫩草是一名美少妇,在夜总会认识梁智强,目前已结婚生子,是名家庭主妇。当时仍是电视台小演员的梁智强对她示好,车内邀她开房,言谈举止间曾暗示要和她开房,但却被她一口拒绝。

由于两女都已嫁作人妇,她们都不愿公开露面。

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
企图跳窗·喝酒飞车 智强为女模两度不要命

女模钟佳燕日前接受《新明日报》专访时,记者问她,觉得梁智强是不是一个痴情的人。

钟佳燕回答说:“是,我所认识的智强,绝对是一个痴情的人。”

钟佳燕后来也补充说,其实,在交往的过程中,她也发现,智强有他感情上非常脆弱的一面。

“当我们的感情出问题时,我经常会哭,而他,也不是会哭。”

钟佳燕透露,智强曾经在她面前哭过不下10次。

“其中两次,智强还差点不要命……”

钟佳燕说,曾经有一次,梁智强几乎要开窗跳楼,另一次,他喝了酒,在街上疯狂的飞车。

钟佳燕说,曾经有一次,梁智强几乎要开窗跳楼,另一次,他喝了酒,在街上疯狂的飞车。

女模不信任 智强开窗恫言跳楼

钟佳燕说,有一次,她怀疑智强去会其他女人,便和智强大吵了起来。

“当时,我们在莱佛士俱乐部。无论他怎么解释,我都不接受,结果,他又气又急之下,打开俱乐部的玻璃窗,恫言要跳下去,来证明他所说的都是事实。幸好,那扇窗户当时打不开。”

载女模飞车要同归于尽

钟佳燕说,他和智强交往的第一年,有另一个男人追求她。智强对此事,一直很不高兴。

“有一次,他又对这件事情很不满,我们也为此吵了起来,吵得很激烈。他过后一个人跑到东海岸一带去喝酒。后来,我打电话给他,听他说话的语气,我知道他喝了很多酒,于是,我就从义顺搭车到东海岸去找他。”

钟佳燕说,当她找到智强时,确实发现智强已经喝得有点醉意了。

“我叫他回家,也上了他的车,可是,我们关上车门后,他突然快速的开车,途中,好像还撞上了一辆巴士的尾部,但那辆巴士没有发现。我告诉他,我没有绑安全带,叫他不要做这么危险的事,但他还是继续飞车,要和我同归于尽。那次过后,我们和好如初,但是,我对他那次的举动很震惊。

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
《联合晚报》连日来独家报道,梁智强承认与22岁女模钟佳燕搞了两年婚外情,震惊全国。

"...Shocked the whole country"??? What the F?

I don't feel anger, happiness, anguish, despair, anxiety, sadness nor emotional about this piece of news.

I doubt many others out there are "shocked" by this news.

What utter rubbish. What "全国". Talk cock.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste of time, those chinese tabloids trying to make hay while the sun shines. number 3, 4 and 5 all never screw, just that he tried only. Cheh!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste of time, those chinese tabloids trying to make hay while the sun shines. number 3, 4 and 5 all never screw, just that he tried only. Cheh!

yeah lor, all the women I tried to fuck and cannot ... can fill the national stadium. In the end only get to f my wife. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...Shocked the whole country"??? What the F?

I don't feel anger, happiness, anguish, despair, anxiety, sadness nor emotional about this piece of news.

I doubt many others out there are "shocked" by this news.

What utter rubbish. What "全国". Talk cock.

That's called making molehills out of mountains! :biggrin: