• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpEKuP1q.jpg

Press Conference only 5 mins.
Irene Kng did'nt faint.
There's no Q & A session.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, 5 minutes, is that all Jack can last? i think he only last 2mins when fucking, pre-mature ejaculation, hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpEKuP1q.jpg

Press Conference only 5 mins.
Irene Kng did'nt faint.
There's no Q & A session.

Let see if I understand this correctly.

His wife didn't actually faint during the press conference.
She fainted after ... where no 1 actually saw.
But got reported by MSM as if she fainted during the press conference.

Is this accurate?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let see if I understand this correctly.

His wife didn't actually faint during the press conference.
She fainted after ... where no 1 actually saw.
But got reported by MSM as if she fainted during the press conference.

Is this accurate?

i think 1 time is faint, another time is Circulatory shock.

while they are leaving, the wife tried to speak up, too agitated and collapsed. Jerk Neo shout at the reporters to stop filming, Ah Nan came over and display his prowess of gangsterism, reporters all got frightened and stopped.

Ah Nan Rocks, gangster power. And Mark Lee you should have honour your words and slap Jerk Neo during the conference.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I nominate bro postnew as winner of sammyboy citizen photo-journalist of the year !

Very good lobang, even know where press conference is .... almost like live reporting with pix ...... :p

Keep it up !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
postnew, where is this press conference held ?

From the seats, looks like some mini-theatrette.

So many photographers & journalists .... who said we have no paparazzi ? :biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpWiuQiE.jpg
php6RmpXi.jpg

这整个事件都因我引起,完全是我的错,跟任何人没有关系

phpC1L7Tk.jpg

梁智强接着说:“我老婆忍受了很多女人都没办法忍受的痛苦。”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie dramatic sensation. enjoy the show while it last. Let's see how many stupid cocks ride on it.