• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following is an update of the 12 women involved with JN. Woman #3 is supsected to be Sharon Au. Please continue to share information and reference the woman # if you have a lead. Also pictures of the ladies are of course also welcome.

---
Woman #1: Wendy Chong, 22, model
She exposed their two-year affair and Jack Neo has admitted to this relationship. His wife has also admitted to knowing about their affair.

Woman #2: Foyce Le Xuan, 25, artiste
She has been invited by Jack to meet him at a hotel, only to reject him. She also received mushy text messages from him, but chose to terminate her contract with J Team to avoid any contact with him.

Woman #3: Former popular singer, in her 30s Sharon Au (suspect)
It is alleged that this woman and Jack are very close, and use terms of endearment such as "dear" and "darling" in their text messages to each other. This singer has even acted in one of his movies. She has since left Singapore's entertainment circle.

Woman #4: Hotel staff, in her 30s
Jack allegedly met this woman while filming in Kuala Lumpur. In order to get closer to him, this woman is said to have given up her job in KL in order to move to Singapore to be closer to him. He is also said to have recommended her to work in a hotel in Singapore. The woman is understood to be married with one daughter, but keeps in touch with Jack and exchanges affectionate text messages with him. She is the only woman that Jack is said to be involved with who does not have any dealings with the entertainment industry.

Woman #5: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20s
This woman is said to be pretty with long flowing hair. In order to get into the entertainment circle to fulfil her dreams of stardom, she joined Jack's artiste training classes and subsequently appeared in many variety shows, where she got to know Jack. They are said to chat frequently online, and their topics invariably verge on sleaze. She is also said to have an agreement to date him exclusively.

Woman #6: Screenwriter, in her 40s
She is said to have worked on one of Jack's previous movies, and enjoys a warm, affectionate relationship with the director. Industry insiders reveal that they often discuss about sex topics online, and converse with each other often over the Internet. This was also confirmed by freelance model Wendy Chong. The woman is said to be married with a child. Because of the expose, she is unable to focus at work and has been performing badly.

Woman #7: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20s
She has appeared in Money No Enough 2 and Being Human, both movies by Jack Neo. It is alleged that she went on a trip to Thailand with Jack after filming wrapped up on Money No Enough 2.

Woman #8: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, 26
When artistes were being let go by J Team, she was the only one who was allowed to stay. Although there were no new jobs or acting roles, she continued to stay on with the J Team. In her interview with Shin Min Daily News, the woman said that since she had a full-time job with them, she did not think of leaving, and would take on jobs as and when there were any. She had previously appeared in Just Follow Law and Being Human, and had also appeared in many of Jack's variety shows.

Woman #9: Former bit actress on the silver screen, 25
Considered Jack's lackey by members of Jack's production team, as she would follow him where ever he went. She was originally signed on by Jack to be a singer, but as her relationship with Jack was very good, she would most certainly get a part in almost all of his variety shows. She does not refuse his advances and would hitch a ride from him home after every show ended.

Woman #10: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, 20
She is viewed by industry insiders to be scheming and was very eager to rise to popularity, so she threw herself into his arms willingly. It is understood that she did not refuse his advances towards her, and would not try to hide from him.

Woman #11: Jack's former staff, in her 40s
Their relationship was discovered by Jack's wife. His wife also instructed all members of the J Team not to mention her English name, but to refer to her as "Miss X". Jack's wife also found someone else to replace this woman at work and fired her.

Woman #12: Maelle Meurzec – 21 years old Singaporean citizen of French descent. The student was then 16 years old who appeared in Jack Neo’s “I Do I Do” when he hit on her. Jack was threatened with a police report before he finally stopped.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Success ratio so far:

#1 - Hit
#2 - Miss
#3 - Hit
#4 - Hit
#5 - Hit
#6 - Hit
#7 - Hit
#8 - Hit
#9 - Hit
#10 - Hit
#11 - Hit
#12 - Miss

10:2. Not bad at all.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success ratio so far:

#1 - Hit
#2 - Miss
#3 - Hit
#4 - Hit
#5 - Hit
#6 - Hit
#7 - Hit
#8 - Hit
#9 - Hit
#10 - Hit
#11 - Hit
#12 - Miss

10:2. Not bad at all.

from the looks of things. But how much can we "trust" the women themselves? Its pretty obvious that saying you went to bed with Jack would create a bigger publicity then if not.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the looks of things. But how much can we "trust" the women themselves? Its pretty obvious that saying you went to bed with Jack would create a bigger publicity then if not.

THe women coming forward are pissed of with him for abusing his status. Many thought that they were the only one or that his previous flings were over.

What pissess me off and the other women involved is the way he went about his ways. He was a predator promising the stars to any decent looking girl so that he can have his ways with them in bed.

The Sharon Au story doesn't surprise me because I heard the same thing from a reliable source. Lots of folks at Mediacorpse may also know about this affair.

LIke I said, the wife knows it all and she should shoulder a large part of the blame. All she cared for was that Jack brought home the money and left the young gullible women on the side of the road once the jackass was throught with them.

My only wish is that their children are spared as much as possible but of course this is difficult.

I also wish that jack's sexual preferences is made nown to the public only so that he will leave the country for good. He's a scum of the highest order, a human predator, and we shouldn't allow such a scum to be in our midst. His best move is to go overseas and call it quits. Vancouver is a nice place and he can afford it.

His and his wife's presence in Singapore is not a burden their children should shoulder. Let's see how these TWO scums deal with the situation and how much they really care for their children.

FUCK OFF JACK and WIFE! The party is over!

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
0307en09.jpg

Jack Neo : 18少年女, 30熟女 我通吃! 我吃吃吃吃...

his wife looks lao chio and i dun mind fucking her too.

skerdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporter: When did you first have sex?
Wendy Chong (WC): After 1 month.
Reporter: Where?
WC: In his car.
Reporter: Did he use a condom?
WC: No.
Reporter: Where did he spray his sperm?
WC: I swallow it.
Reporter: Why?
WC: JN says we should not leave any traces behind, so I had to swallow his cum.
Reporter: Was it good?
WC: The sex was so so, what you expect from a 50 yo.
Reporter: eh...I mean, the cum, was it good?
WC: Taste like protein not enough.
Reporter: You mentioned that he threatened to jump off the hotel room.
WC: Yes.
Reporter: Was it before or after sex?
WC: Before.
Reporter: What happened next?
WC: To prevent a tragedy, I had to BJ him by the window, biting his dick with my teeth to prevent him from falling.
Reporter: Was that why now you had to wear braces?
WC: Yes.
Reporter: Why did you go to his house?
WC: I wanted to claim for my dental treatment which he promises to pay. But he didn't.
Reporter: So at the end, did you get what you wanted?
WC: No, the pastor at the negotiation say we should move on.
Reporter: So you basically get nothing?
WC: They did treat me to coffee and oh, my father also got free coffee that night.
Reporter: Your phone is ringing.
WC: Excuse me....hello...oh hi Mark. What? Join your new company?
Reporter: sigh....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
我国外遇兼滥交部长 (简称外交部长) 呼吁国民在这困难时期,积极踊跃支持梁导(梁倒)。

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
要是老的拒他鸟余两脚之外呢?阿强要吃自己咯!

In the meantime ......

林益民 :嘿嘿, 老弟,风光爽够了, 你也有今天 !

李国煌 :师父 , kee kee ku kee kee hor .....

辉哥 :阿煌,照顾 hor, 有lobang叫我!

LHL : Ah George, Ah Khaw blog, u also blog, but no need kaypoh mah ! Election coming u still so careless, use yr blain, use yr blain ! tsk tsk tsk

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whack wahck here.. whack whack there...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIOGLBMyPfs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIOGLBMyPfs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吸吸这里,插插那里

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JON6WNK6e44&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JON6WNK6e44&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>