• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
21042_271617193411_547133411_3485697_2350763_n.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is useless engaging hyper-ventilated cross-eyed Morality Jerks (these people are akin to the US Religious Right).

Never had I endorse Jackass; in fact I have agreed his behaviour is reprehensible & constitute sexual harrassment.

It seems anyone who put up some semblence of balance & objectivity is slammed & their daughters cursed.

Time to move away from the maddening crowd.......

Zun Bo? I tot u are a fervent fanboy of Jackass Neo? He dun allow u to lick his 'Jackass' these days is it?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[梁智强婚外情]艺人支持智强 到底支持什么?

·阿南:支持他认错。
showimageCC.aspx

·王雷:支持他的才华,不让他就此倒下。
phpgOZSG2.jpg

李国煌:我出席记者会是要支持梁太

0133716445420911.jpg

Henry Thia : Alamak, I don't know leh.
images

MARCUS CHIN 陈建彬: How to 支持? 我也吃嫩草.:biggrin:
20090915_weehan_jianbin_img_main.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patricia Mok:不关我的事

20100127-f1158_645446674-patricia-mok-goes-from-a-to-g-cup-for-charity.jpg

李国煌:我支支支支支他...他没看见棺材,不流眼泪
20090527_showbiz_liguohuang_AM.jpg

Foyce Lim (Le Xuan) I want to say sorry to Mrs Neo..
images

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPOREANS will remember her name not because it's unusual, but for the fact she has been labeled Jack Neo's "Woman No.2".
Foyce Lim (Le Xuan), 25, is the second woman to blow the lid on the director's extramarital affairs. He had attempted to woo her when she joined his entertainment group J Team six years ago.
Foyce opened up to RazorTV on the trauma she suffered from his sexual harassment, which eventually led to her breaking up with her then-boyfriend and being forced to terminate her contract prematurely after she rejected his advances and got overlooked for work assignments.
She also reveals Jack's "type", the sort of women he fancied, whether fellow J Team members like Mark Lee were at all aware of their boss's extramarital activities, and the casting couch practice in the Asian entertainment industry.
Also, catch her personal messages to both Jack Neo and his wife Irene Kng, whom she respectfully refers to as "shi mu" (teacher's wife).

20100312.102624_rotafoyce.jpg

'I did not mean to hurt anyone'
The second woman to speak up in the Jack Neo scandal, Foyce Le Xuan, broke down this afternoon during an interview with Straits Times' RazorTV.
While she seemed calm and collected at the start of the interview, she was visibly emotional as she watched the recording of this morning's brief
but dramatic press conference held by Jack Neo and his wife, Irene Kng.
Referring to Kng as "shi mu" (a respectful term meaning 'mentor's wife' in Mandarin), Foyce told RazorTV that Kng was someone she "respects very much",
and is also a "fantastic manager".
When asked if she thought the 'drama' that unfolded was genuine, she said she believed that it was 'real at this point'.
Asked if she has forgiven Neo for his unwelcome advances, Foyce told RazorTV that her intention was not to hurt or flame him, as the event had occurred six years ago and there was really nothing to forgive.
She said she did not need Neo to apologise to her, but she exposed his "character flaws" in the hopes that he would change.

Later in the interview, she also spoke about how she deals with critics who accuse her of "rubbing salt on the wound" by speaking up.
However, she also cited that she is heartened by the support of people who "know what kind of person she is". She said singer Eric Moo's brother had texted her, saying she was "brave" to have exposed Neo and the "dark side of showbiz". "The message also said, 'sooner or later, people will know what you did is right'."
Refuting claims that she spoke to the press for the publicity, Foyce said the publicity may have a negative impact on her career as a recording artiste.
When asked if anyone in J Team (Neo's film and entertainment company) six years ago had suspected Neo was showering her with special attention, she said actor-comedian Mark Lee seemed to have noticed. He often made sarcastic remarks to her, suggesting "something was going on between us," "but that may just be his character".
However, said it would be hypocritical of those closest to him in the company, like Mark Lee and Henry Thia to profess that they did not to know about Neo's "flirtatious character".
She also revealed that after herself, she knew of two others in the company who were "harassed" by Neo, but refused to divulged their names.
Responding to the question of whether she would have accepted Neo if he were single then, she said that she had been touched and flattered six years ago, and admitted the 'possibility' of believing that his sweet-nothings were genuine, if he had been a single man.
Her publicist and song producer, both based in Taiwan, had warned her that Singaporeans are not as 'open' and may not be able to accept such scandals associated with Singaporean artistes.

'I wanted to air injustice'

In the interview, Foyce also revealed that she is a member of the same church as Neo and Kng and used to see them regularly, but had never spoken to him directly about the harassment.
She said she never considered confronting Neo, nor telling Kng, as she was young then and "afraid of offending people".
She told RazorTV that amidst the chaos, she is most impressed by Kng and salutes her for "being so strong".
"However, I sincerely apologise for what I have done. I did not mean to hurt anyone, all I wanted was to air the injustice done towards me."
Asked if there was anything she would like to say to Neo, Foyce said her wish is that he will still be fine after this scandal has blown over.
She said: "You are still a good and talented director who's irreplaceable. All your previous achievements will not be ignored. You should stand up and repent, and aim for another (career) breakthrough. Use your talent and prove that you are still a great person."

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic2.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic9.jpg

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she watches videos of Jack Neo's press conference online during the interview.
pic11.jpg
pic12.jpg
pic13.jpg

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad leh. that event happen 6 years ago according to le xuan. still can make her move to tears. i a bit sceptical leh.:cool:

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 1 liner from owen69.

u trying to fast fast jack up the number of your post is it.:cool:

i will lose out to you on that, no worry. I can get wordy with sentence if there is a need to. My apologies for causing a stir in you! :wink: