• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jabs and potshots on Obama

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If experience is so impt then in Singapore's context, no opposition should be allowed to be in Parliament. Now how stupid does that sound to you?

Obviously you have not listened to what Obama has been saying all these time.

Either that or you just dont get it, typical of a Sinkie who only can see the tangibles but misses all the intangible that Obama has put out.

I dig Obama cos from his speeches and actions, he will rule with principle.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If experience is so impt then in Singapore's context, no opposition should be allowed to be in Parliament. Now how stupid does that sound to you?

- its impt anywhere u go, experience.

- there are opposition with experience.

- President of the America, that post, is different from a MP. The weight of responsibility is much more heavy.

Obviously you have not listened to what Obama has been saying all these time.
like i said this guy is just a mouth. he's good with his words. but funny thing is he has some lousy speech pattern now and then . such as, dragging one word. e.g. 'annnnnnnnnnnd.....'.

i am not a avid fan of his. he gave me the impression, he's not stable. sometimes he sounds confident, energize, sometimes, he sounds hesitant.

Either that or you just dont get it, typical of a Sinkie who only can see the tangibles but misses all the intangible that Obama has put out.
intangible... such as his ideal? no. i am not interested in a man who i cant trust, what is his ideal, whether its fucking noble and idealistic.

when i see a man, on someday, speaks confidently, on someday, he speaks hesitantly, e.g. 'annnnnnnnd.....', i will just pass. sorry, not interested. i don't wanna buy it. thanx but no thanx. i don't buy stuff from salesman who i don't trust.

I dig Obama cos from his speeches and actions, he will rule with principle.
what actions? rule what with principle? he didn't have any executive experience.

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lame, lame, lame, bro.

And in any case, while you insist that Obama has no executive experience, well so does McCain. And Gov. Palin has only had statewide executive experience, of a state that is only populated by 650,000 people, who are all staunchly Republican .

Contrast that with Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Pawnlety, who were in charge of well-populated states with stronger opposition in the state legislative. Those challenges made their tasks harder- and besides Romney did pass a statewide universal healthcare plan. What has Palin done in Alaska?

She was for the Bridge To Nowhere before she was against it. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Lame, lame, lame, bro.

And in any case, while you insist that Obama has no executive experience, well so does McCain. And Gov. Palin has only had statewide executive experience, of a state that is only populated by 650,000 people, who are all staunchly Republican .

Contrast that with Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Pawnlety, who were in charge of well-populated states with stronger opposition in the state legislative. Those challenges made their tasks harder- and besides Romney did pass a statewide universal healthcare plan. What Palin done in Alaska?

She was for the Bridge To Nowhere before she was against it. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

America is the only place where even idiots can rise to power

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

She appears to be a vindictive bitch.. saw the CNN report where they interviewed an ex-Alaskan senator who quit because of differences with her. It's either Palin's way or it's the wrong way. She's also accused of taking credit for many things which were already implemented by others before her.. e.g. anti-corruption, the alaskan pipeline, her flip flop on that bridge.

And too many skeletons in the closet and failed cover-ups, e.g. her daughter's pregnancy, her sacking the security chief becos of ex bro-in-law etc. McCain is so shit scared, he's virtually not allowing the main press to do interviews with her.

If she so clean and good, what's there to hide?? :confused::rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lame, lame, lame, bro.

Contrast that with Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Pawnlety, who were in charge of well-populated states with stronger opposition in the state legislative. Those challenges made their tasks harder- and besides Romney did pass a statewide universal healthcare plan. What Palin done in Alaska?

Firstly, in the 70s, McCain was a executive officer of a group, which trained pilots and crew members for aircraft carrier service. The RAG, as it was known, had 1,000 people and 75 planes.

Thats executive experience.

aaaannnnnnddddd...............

Secondly, its Obama and Biden versus McCain and Palin. Not Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Pawnlety versus McCain and Palin.

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Yes. Only in America Obama a guy with ZERO executive experience could pull a 'con job' for so long.

You want pre marital sex to be prevalent in America? Go ahead. Become American and vote for a a President who wants more Americans to die.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
its better than getting a con man such as obama to run america.

I would like to congratulate Char_jig_kar for burying himself and his words in the m&d hole they themselves have created. Its truly a great accomplishment, don't you all guys agree?

:wink:

Firstly, in the 70s, McCain was a executive officer of a group, which trained pilots and crew members for aircraft carrier service. The RAG, as it was known, had 1,000 people and 75 planes.

Thats executive experience.

aaaannnnnnddddd...............

Secondly, its Obama and Biden versus McCain and Palin. Not Gov. Mitt Romney and Gov. Pawnlety versus McCain and Palin.
Last edited by char_jig_kar; Today at 07:06 AM.

Well I point out the fact that Sen. McCain has no recent experience, and this means that in the last 30 years, beyond his time as a military liaison for the Senators and Congressmen and women, and then so forth, he has not managed much beyond his executive officer time. And 30 years is a fairly long time out of administrative work.

And besides I pointed out the two options McCain should have taken because both of them would have balance out the ticket. Not groundbreaking, but equally good enough as they have qualities that McCain wouldn't have. In any case, if the economy continues to turn sour, , unemployment and foreclosures soars and the welfare rolls grow, McCain doesn't have a chance.

The only chance on why McCain has a chance now is because there are many rural whites who are suspicious of Obama as he's firstly black, and secondly, some of them believe that he's a muslim and a radical one at that. It must be remembered that some of them aren't exactly web-savvy net surfers. And even if some of them do use the internet, they tend to stay in their comfort zones and within their favourite online communities. But it'd be sad if Obama loses because of the race factor.

Because Obama and Biden would represent their interests more than McCain and Palin would. McCain has effectively mortgaged his campaign to the GOPer rich backers when he took most of their money and allowed their lobbyists to work in his campaign.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to congratulate Char_jig_kar for burying himself and his words in the m&d hole they themselves have created. Its truly a great accomplishment, don't you all guys agree?

wat m&d hole? suppose palin daughter's pregnancy is a issue. so what? its just a little flaw. palin she has her strong points and accomplishments. mccain too.

obama is untested, and a noob. so between candidates who has some flaws and a candidate who is a unknown noob, who should the voters trust? of course choose the one who has got experience with their shortcomings plus strong points over the unknown noob.

Well I point out the fact that Sen. McCain has no recent experience, and this means that in the last 30 years, beyond his time as a military liaison for the Senators and Congressmen and women, and then so forth, he has not managed much beyond his executive officer time. And 30 years is a fairly long time out of administrative work.
its 30 years ago, but experience is experience no matter. Obama? he got none.

aaaannnnndddddd..........

McCain serve in the senate for 27 years. Obama? 143 days.

And besides I pointed out the two options McCain should have taken because both of them would have balance out the ticket. Not groundbreaking, but equally good enough as they have qualities that McCain wouldn't have. In any case, if the economy continues to turn sour, , unemployment and foreclosures soars and the welfare rolls grow, McCain doesn't have a chance.
no. Palin is a right choice. rommney might have more experience, but Palin has got the charisma to charm the americans. so plus and minus, Palin is still the best deal. she electrify the crowd. if its mccain plus romnney? the crowd will go, "Zzzzzz....."

The only chance on why McCain has a chance now is because there are many rural whites who are suspicious of Obama as he's firstly black, and secondly, some of them believe that he's a muslim and a radical one at that. It must be remembered that some of them aren't exactly web-savvy net surfers. And even if some of them do use the internet, they tend to stay in their comfort zones and within their favourite online communities. But it'd be sad if Obama loses because of the race factor.

Because Obama and Biden would represent their interests more than McCain and Palin would. McCain has effectively mortgaged his campaign to the GOPer rich backers when he took most of their money and allowed their lobbyists to work in his campaign.
if Obama lose this election, he has only got himself to blame. he should have get more mileage, gain more experience than gamble on this election.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
- its impt anywhere u go, experience.

intangible... such as his ideal? no. i am not interested in a man who i cant trust, what is his ideal, whether its fucking noble and idealistic.

when i see a man, on someday, speaks confidently, on someday, he speaks hesitantly, e.g. 'annnnnnnnd.....', i will just pass. sorry, not interested. i don't wanna buy it. thanx but no thanx. i don't buy stuff from salesman who i don't trust.

what actions? rule what with principle? he didn't have any executive experience.

Obama is full of that original idealism that itself created America. It is the idealism that drove US to be a superpower. It is that idealism that allowed its citizens to flourish and lead the world.

Now McCain? Idealism? Its like oil and water. Basically idea-less administration that wields a bat to solve all its problems.

The principle about Obama was the fact that he said he will conduct his campaign in an honest, above board, no dirt kind of campaign.

With Palin on the ticket there is definitely so much more dirt he can splash out but so far has not been tempted to. Any lesser candidate would have succumbed to it. And McCain knew it and indirectly thank Obama for it.

Now that is a leader USA needs.

Maybe you might want to analyse if your resistance to Obama has racial undertones to it? Anyone can be a closet racist without knowing it. Not their fault too.

Lots of Serangoon Gardens residents are racist too, only they don't know it.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is full of that original idealism that itself created America. It is the idealism that drove US to be a superpower. It is that idealism that allowed its citizens to flourish and lead the world.

Now McCain? Idealism? Its like oil and water. Basically idea-less administration that wields a bat to solve all its problems.

The principle about Obama was the fact that he said he will conduct his campaign in an honest, above board, no dirt kind of campaign.

With Palin on the ticket there is definitely so much more dirt he can splash out but so far has not been tempted to. Any lesser candidate would have succumbed to it. And McCain knew it and indirectly thank Obama for it.

Now that is a leader USA needs.

Maybe you might want to analyse if your resistance to Obama has racial undertones to it? Anyone can be a closet racist without knowing it. Not their fault too.

Lots of Serangoon Gardens residents are racist too, only they don't know it.

no i am not a racist. i have no problem to have indian FT workers living next block.

i like JBJ, i like danny glover. i like miles davis.

i just don't like obama. because i don't like salesman.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
no i am not a racist. i have no problem to have indian FT workers living next block.

i like JBJ, i like danny glover. i like miles davis.

i just don't like obama. because i don't like salesman.

Well, McCain is the original snake-oil salesman. From a principled senator who would take principled stances despite any impact on his popularity in the late 80s to the late 90s, to a senator who now lies and misleads in order to be in sync with Bush, its terribly disappointing.

Even the Economist believes that its a bad mistake and a representation of the rash impulsiveness of McCain. It also raises the question of his temper and patience, and even independence.

http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?source=most_commented&story_id=12066224

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat m&d hole? suppose palin daughter's pregnancy is a issue. so what? its just a little flaw. palin she has her strong points and accomplishments. mccain too.

obama is untested, and a noob. so between candidates who has some flaws and a candidate who is a unknown noob, who should the voters trust? of course choose the one who has got experience with their shortcomings plus strong points over the unknown noob.

its 30 years ago, but experience is experience no matter. Obama? he got none.

aaaannnnndddddd..........

McCain serve in the senate for 27 years. Obama? 143 days.

no. Palin is a right choice. rommney might have more experience, but Palin has got the charisma to charm the americans. so plus and minus, Palin is still the best deal. she electrify the crowd. if its mccain plus romnney? the crowd will go, "Zzzzzz....."

if Obama lose this election, he has only got himself to blame. he should have get more mileage, gain more experience than gamble on this election.

It seems that you are more interested in bashing Obama than actually debating on the issues. Despite the rest of us pointing out the examples where McCain has fallen short, you keep on padding on the argument of 'experience'. And when you lose the experience argument, you call us names and you call Obama and Biden even more names.

And now you fall back on the experience argument, when McCain has appointed Palin as his nominee, even though she has even less nationwide exposure and has been less exposed to partisan politics being in Alaska and even worse, less responsibilities due to the scale of difference.

Simply put when you put in the experience reason, knowing that Palin has even less experience than Obama, you have lost the main thrust of this argument. You are just pushing the reasons in a merry-go-round fashion as if you think we will buy it after a while.

In short, buddy, you are a bloody joke if we sammyboy samsters were just born yesterday.

<embed FlashVars='videoId=184086' src='http://www.thedailyshow.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Exactly. A VP in the US heads both houses and has to make opinions on major domestic and foreign policies--policies beyond that of oil drilling, encouraging teenagers to have pre marital sex and families to have five children. the VP is the second to say if a war or a nuclear war must break out--the VP holds the second set of codes for missile launch. If you want a female who changed college five times, degree of sports journalism and loves to kill bears to control thousands of nukes, you can kiss America's security goodbye.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Alu, for your support.

In any case, there's something even more funnier from Jon Stewart.

<embed FlashVars='videoId=184111' src='http://www.thedailyshow.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

lsalsa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama has no experience at all! Are the Americans willing to gamble on a newbie??

LOL!!! I agree that Obama has no experience but life is like a game. Everything is always a first time experience. But Obama talks very well and holds weight which can make people listen to Obama speech. There is one insight that Obama gain some insight at http://ohiit.com/weblog/archives/254. It is an interesting read.

Btw I believe most Amercian is growing to like Barack Obama. He tells in an interesting perspective and insight. But afterall he is still learning. And so do we. The world has no universally of right or wrong to who is superior.