• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IVF baby mix-up - Which Hospital?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
a2.jpg

A SINGAPORE couple who conceived their baby via in-vitro fertilisation are reeling from shock to discover that the child's DNA does not match the father's.

Their suspicions were first aroused when they noticed that their newborn baby's complexion was markedly different from theirs.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of the Straits Times.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was K'O!:biggrin: I read the papers, Father: Caucasian , Mother Chinese, Baby : DARKER skin?, so it was K'O!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose father name was David William the caucasian while another donor probably local indian Christian with the same common name. I wonder if this will see the other couple having the same issue.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a2.jpg

A SINGAPORE couple who conceived their baby via in-vitro fertilisation are reeling from shock to discover that the child's DNA does not match the father's.

Their suspicions were first aroused when they noticed that their newborn baby's complexion was markedly different from theirs.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of the Straits Times.

Husband's first reaction: You made a cuckold out of me???

Wife's reply: If you can make it, we wouldn't even need to have IVF in the first place

Husband: LPPL

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT lab tech broke test tube containing father's sperm decided to substitute with his own thinking that who knows, but....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheena SPG and her angmo hubby was happily expecting a pakcheng mix blood kid....but to their horror out came A little dark skin ahneh...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....even got dat ahneh smell.....and so Alamaking was born...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think mix up. Maybe the mother very horny fuck Ah Neh.

It may be more than that. Malay and even Indian fathered babies usually come out quite fair and the skin tint darkens gradually later till about 3 to 4 years old then reach full Malay brown or Indian dark complexion. Indian babies' features could also easily pass off as caucasoid features. It's likely to be negroid features and skin tint at birth that raised alarm.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, with all the ethical clouds cast over stemcells, purchased organs etc., I find this IVF (or any form of test tube baby) the most unethical of all. The life it created is a masturbated kid.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, with all the ethical clouds cast over stemcells, purchased organs etc., I find this IVF (or any form of test tube baby) the most unethical of all. The life it created is a masturbated kid.

I have a relative who tried for years to have kids. Eventually they went for IVF. Got a pair of twins. Reason why they went for IVF. Supposedly I heard was the sperm were not good swimmers. Didn't really go and clarify because quite sensitive. Heard these when the aunties were gossiping.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to be a medical hub with such grave errors? We have just taken 10 steps backwards after a step forward. Must the Health Minister be responsible?