• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye kia is actually a Singaporean who went overseas to study. Oh Allen.... In fact he is a nerd. Very kiasi and kiasu about his academics type. hehe....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now working already :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sinkie Loser!

Haha...loser. Working liao why still keep those childish gaming accounts. Your good 'frds' say u v nerd. Poor thing. No wonder need to come here talk cock. How's your weight problem? lol

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...loser. Working liao why still keep those childish gaming accounts. Your good 'frds' say u v nerd. Poor thing. No wonder need to come here talk cock. How's your weight problem? lol

Check the dates of the threads
Was many years ago before I left Sinkapore

U obviously don't know me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thought I was exposed :p
I am far from being fat

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Ivebert's old mobile number....but it is easy to track down this little son of a bitch....if you work for the right company.... Ooohh... Think i shud call a frd.

Ivebert's old number (Who can track? hehe) :biggrin:

5634801640.png

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEEBYE KIA IVEBERT YOUR PHOTO OUT LIAO! SONG BOH?!!!!!!! UGLY PIG!!!

3229332871.jpg

scaled.php

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why i only see chiobu in that pic, the other 1 not a pig meh? LOL

Ehh Cooleo, you very de can, dun trace me hor, LOL

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
profile.php

IVEBERT CHEEBYE KIA. WHERE ARE U? SCARED NOW HUH? GOT WAYS TO TRACK U DOWN ONE HOR! CHAO CHEEBYE!!!!! BTW U LOOK LIKE A CHAO AH QUA! UGLY PIG!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he looks like those who is henpeck ...:wink: anyway hes not good looking nor ugly ...but he dont have the height ...:smile: ..he quite smart too ..UCLA wor ..:smile:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL gayboy needs to take pic with a girl to prove he's not a homo

Good work Cooleo.. get ready for some rep points :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok everyone, up my rep points till i am 500 then i will ass Ivebert everyday. Usually i bochup about rep points, think Sam dunno me too well! lol

But....for the sake of assing Ivebert aka ALLEN CHEN, i dun mind getting more rep points. hehe