• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Allen Chen,

I personally hope that you be absolutely careful in what you post in www.sammyboy.com

In future, do not aggravate your fellow Singaporeans.

This is a place where we vent our frustrations, communicate opening, sharing of ideas. If ever, you do not agree with what is written, the rule is "To each his own"

somebody's meat is somebody's poison. Everyone have a choice. Do not start a flame war... there are always consequences...

Cheers young man... bright future ahead of you. (It take balls to admit mistakes, I admire that)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Allen Chen,

I personally hope that you be absolutely careful in what you post in www.sammyboy.com

This is a place where we vent our frustrations, communicate opening, sharing of ideas. If ever, you do not agree with what is written, the rule is "To each his own"

somebody's meat is somebody's poison. Everyone have a choice. Do not start a flame war... there are always consequences...

Cheers young man... bright future ahead of you. (It take balls to admit mistakes, I admire that)

WB too, you have been MIA since GE

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is so boring without Ivebert flame wars... We need more PAP fuckers to come into the no-holds-barred world of SAM!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Allen Chen,

Ivebert is also venting his frustration too. His frustration towards you bunch of low life sinkies.

The difference is that you bunch of sinkie losers cannot swallow what he had posted.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ivebert is also venting his frustration too. His frustration towards you bunch of low life sinkies.

The difference is that you bunch of sinkie losers cannot swallow what he had posted.

image.php

"You fucking balls-less wimp. You are pissed because now you have to do all the work yourself without me. Shows that you are a lazy asshole."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tonychat please don't tell us to swallow your bullshit can? Haha

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont know why those ppl who kena fucked by ivebert are so forgiving

obviously he is apologizing because he wants to protect his identity not because he is repentant of his actions

deep down in his heart his hatred of the people he cursed still simmers.

his apology = avoid getting exposed in real life so he can maintain his fake 'everyday man' identity
his ivebert alter ego = his true self

ultimately, he wont become a better person this way.

wait a few more months or years and he will come back, this time he will be smarter to cover up all his tracks and his identity. will also change his posting methods and vulgarities probably to throw people off.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, was away for a while and didn't know so much have happened since. I thought Gen-Y was supposed to be internet-savvy, guess there is still no cure for stupidity. :biggrin:

This thread rocks.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

The difference is that you bunch of sinkie losers cannot swallow angmor's cum like i do.

CB kia tonychat,

pls dun go about telling the whole world that u swallowed angmor's cum. :eek:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont know why those ppl who kena fucked by ivebert are so forgiving

obviously he is apologizing because he wants to protect his identity not because he is repentant of his actions

deep down in his heart his hatred of the people he cursed still simmers.

I agree with you. The apology was forced upon Ivebert like a stick rammed into his ass. It's not as if he had a choice; basically we had him by his balls. The stick in his ass will silence him but not rehabilitate him.

We should not even be thinking about rehabilitating Ivebert; we are not fit to do that. It's enough that Ivebert bent down for us and we have had our ego satisfied. An apology is just to satisfy our small ego.

We would really have to re-evaluate the size of our ego if we think we can forgive him and make him a better person. We are by no means magnanimous with the way we persecuted him.

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more iveberts... there is no more prey left to hunt. Clinton666 is the last of the mohicans... tonychat is poorly made in thailand version of ivebert...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need more iveberts... there is no more prey left to hunt. Clinton666 is the last of the mohicans... tonychat is poorly made in thailand version of ivebert...

really sien without ivebert 's ranting...
got yin must got yang mah... :(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I care, he missed the Saturday 12pm deadline set for him to apologise.

Was he waiting to see if we're serious before saying sorry?