• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert has PM me and apologized

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qcwblvqir-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9iyIehC11Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r2lUdwbK8sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HnKqE_Rgdk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iNz25srR6pI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, he will stop using ivebert, use another nick and keep ganning fellow SGians, so what can we do if that happens? expose that new nick identity? next time he wont be so stupid liao.

I'm actually quite a nice person, but ivebert dun deserved my sympathy at all

if he's an FT, fuck him
If he's fellow Singaporean, fuck him even more, pui!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Never try to be nice or give a chance to a fuck up person, he will come back and bite you back, my 2 cents worth

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if ivebert has apologised?

How about this clones?

What guarantee do we have that he doesn't create a new nick and insult forummers' parents again?

I say fuck him.

Sorry for the insults.

What I can do is to contribute positively to this forum in the future.

In that way, I hope I can earn some trust and reduce the suspicion I will be using another nick to sabotage my positive contributions.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In that way, I hope I can earn some trust and reduce the suspicion I will be using another nick to sabotage my positive contributions.

Sabotaging positive contributions is the very essence of this forum!

Don't let me down.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hunting down Clinton666 will be like hitting the jackpot. Definitely will be the thread of the decade. Tv shows and movies will be based on this historical event!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hunting down Clinton666 will be like hitting the jackpot. Definitely will be the thread of the decade. Tv shows and movies will be based on this historical event!
Anti-climax ending, if I were you, i'll go to the end. Fuck the 'sorry' word, 1 word can make up for everything he cursed and swears about SGians and their family? Cooleo, u sure regret 1, there's no gentleman in Internet 1, he'll come back 10x as bad. :p:p

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anti-climax ending, if I were you, i'll go to the end. Fuck the 'sorry' word, 1 word can make up for everything he cursed and swears about SGians and their family? Cooleo, u sure regret 1, there's no gentleman in Internet 1, he'll come back 10x as bad. :p:p

U shud save ur energy and hunt down Clinton dog instead. I got a feeling that this chap will be a more interesting find.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U shud save ur energy and hunt down Clinton dog instead. I got a feeling that this chap will be a more interesting find.
Clinton is a joker, i dun take his words seriously, LOL, hahaha....

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry for the insults.

What I can do is to contribute positively to this forum in the future.

You can start by jumping off the floor off the fairmont Singapore, your beef with cooleo is settled i'm not done with you.

oh and fuck your lao boo chee bye too :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He apologized and we should forgive him? I'll say.. this is letting off too easily. A leopard never changes its spot. He'll most probably come back and carry on as usual using another nick. Dunno abt you guys but to me, the damage is done and no amt of apologies can undo that, not after months and years of continuous insults. And look at his apology, he felt the need to insult because 'many are misbehaving in this forums'. This doesn't give him the excuse to do the same. He did, and over-did it. I doubt that he had learned anything from this at all.

As i've said in previous posts, people like him need to be taught a lesson. This will serve as a stern warning to other netizens abt the importance of engaging others in online discussions in a respectful manner and not the behavior that this allen chen fella used all the time. Hmm suddenly, i feel motivated to write an article abt this and post it in TRE :wink:.

What the fuck did he do? I find that his posting is pretty truthful and straight to the point. He fully describe you bunch of losers totally spot on. It is just that you bunch of low life sinkie losers cannot swallow the truth.

He did requested me to join his quest of bashing sinkie but i felt that his style and behavior is still very sinkified so i humbly decline his sincere request. Bashing of sinkie is a style of its own. you cannot emulate someone else. Ivebert did try very hard on that and i applauded his effort on this, but one of the pre-requisite of being unsinkifed enough to bash sinkie is HIGH INTELLIGENCE.

if you have dumb sinkie intelligence, then no matter how hard you try, you got your ass screw in the end. So i am right again. It is so easy to be right for some people. Sometime i do get tired of being always right.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a fucking sinkie wimp. I am right about you, you got no fucking balls. what a sinkie loser.

Stage up all the act and now come back , this will not win you any golden horse award.

image.php

"You are a fucking balls-less wimp yourself.
You won't be saying that when your identity has been exposed."