• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'It would be heaven'

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
'It would be heaven'

ST_17758960.jpg

HEALTH Minister Khaw Boon, who will be leading a group of residents from Sembawang to Mrs Lee Kuan Yew's wake on Tuesday to pay their last respects, said in his latest blog entry that if everyone were to be like the Minister Mentor's wife, 'this planet would be heaven.'

Here is Mr Khaw's tribute to Madam Kwa Geok Choo, 89, who died on Saturday after a long illness: 'As the wife of the Father of Modern Singapore, this extraordinary lady will be sadly missed by many Singaporeans. In her quiet way, she has touched the hearts of many, including mine.

My last conversation with Mrs Lee was after her recovery from her stroke in London, when she was still able to accompany MM in his public events. It was a Business China dinner and I was seated next to her. We talked about many things, all of which had to do with making Singapore better.

We discussed the wider use of English in many homes and the impact this would have on the children struggling with their mother tongue. We also noted the increasing number of immigrants in HDB towns, including Sembawang, my constituency. She made a couple of suggestions to me, to involve the foreigners in local activities, to help them settle down and to gain acceptance by the locals.

We also talked about dengue, mosquitos and the shrinking population of dragon flies. She shared her experience attracting butterflies to the Istana garden, planting the right type of plants to attract the desired species. I told her the successful attempt in creating a butterfly garden in the Alexandra Hospital. She said that she would send someone to check it out.

Mrs Lee combined intelligence with wisdom, to personify love, devotion and human kindness. If everyone were to be like Mrs Lee, this planet would be heaven.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_586807.html

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEALTH Minister Khaw Boon, who will be leading a group of residents from Sembawang to Mrs Lee Kuan Yew's wake on Tuesday to pay their last respects, said in his latest blog entry that if everyone were to be like the Minister Mentor's wife, 'this planet would be heaven.'

other pap dogs : KNNB, ah cow set the bar so high:mad: now i must think of more creative ways to praise empress. :mad:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
'It would be heaven'

ST_17758960.jpg

Little did HEALTH Minister Khaw Boon realize that he is insulting the maker when he is equating a human with heaven.

:(

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW he paints her as a character larger than life, she must be really someone who did care for the people in the ways that we were not aware of.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feels Like Heaven - Fiction Factory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5Th3PwG38

Heaven is closer now today, the sound is in my ears
I can't believe the things you say, they echo what I fear
Twisting the bones until they snap, I scream but no one knows
Say I'm familiar, cold to touch and then you turn and go

Feels like heaven
Feels like heaven

See how we planned for saddened eyes and tears to pave the way
I fought the fever as I knew, my hair it turned to grey
Study your face and fade the frame, too close for comfort now
We can recall the harmony that lingered but sent sour

Feels like heaven
Feels like heaven

You wanted all I had to give
See me, I feel, see me, I live, woh-oh

Feels like heaven (heaven is closer, heaven is closer)

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Khaw announced a few years ago that he was STUPID. Why would any sane and decent person listen to a stupid person?

Now Khaw, is telling his god to be grateful for having the Gecko in heaven. Perhaps Khaw is even adminishing his god to not ill-treat the gecko.

Khaw's garbage also shows that the gecko was very open to having so many FTs in SG. Let this be known to all!