• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It was possible to buy Taylor Swift and Coldplay concert tickets up to the very last week

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_2328_2.jpg
Taylor Swift and Coldplay's concerts were huge sold-outs. I was at post office when we started sales for Taylor Swift concert and many young people had camped overnight in their sleeping bags to buy the tickets physically (possible to buy online too within a short time-frame). Many went home disappointed.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hosted some indonesia friends from Medan who managed to get their tickets during the concert. For some reason, they were more resourceful than the locals. Then they explained to me that they had to buy from online travel portals or hotel packages that came bundled with the concert tickets.

Today, it was reported that at over half of the concert-goers were likely from overseas.

Over half of concertgoers 'likely' from overseas[/URL]​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ldplay-concerts-singapore-economy-mas-4292951

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, over a hundred thousand Singaporeans were deprived of the opportunity to attend these concerts because our country reserved a huge portion of the tickets for foreigners, despite Singapore hosting these celebrities.

A anesthetist-friend was contemplating to buy resale Coldplay's tickets on Carousell but I warned her of scams.

Look at the disappointed local fans, some of us watched low-res illegal streams on Youtube and loser-influencers held parody concerts-online because we couldn't get to buy the ticket.

I am not advocating fandom but come think of it, why my country always can't place Singaporeans first.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the oldest trick in the book, I remember Microsoft, certain Android phone brands and various Tiong retailers did it.

Release a limited number of the items for sale on the launch day, then quickly claim 'sold out'. The (bribed) media will hype up the 'great demand' i.e. those 'reporters' and media cameras who were camped at the place where the fans queued for those tickets.

Daft Sinkies take everything at face value, and swallow everything spoonfed to them. No wonder PAP wins all the time. No wonder still got people believe the 'safe and effective' nonsense.

quote-what-good-fortune-for-those-in-power-that-people-do-not-think-adolf-hitler-57-56-79.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently, over a hundred thousand Singaporeans were deprived of the opportunity to attend these concerts because our country reserved a huge portion of the tickets for foreigners, despite Singapore hosting these celebrities.

A anesthetist-friend was contemplating to buy resale Coldplay's tickets on Carousell but I warned her of scams.

Look at the disappointed local fans, some of us watched low-res illegal streams on Youtube and loser-influencers held parody concerts-online because we couldn't get to buy the ticket.

I am not advocating fandom but come think of it, why my country always can't place Singaporeans first.

Because the PAP regime's technocrats are globalists, and globalists always put the 'international community' before the citizens. Citizens are merely resources to be exploited, cattle to be slaughtered. :cool:

The more observant ones would remember that Edwin Tong the four-eyed Catholic fucker came out to hype up the Taylor Swift concerts. That should have been a red flag. Did he promote the concerts of other singers or bands that were held around the same time period? So there was a political (geopolitical) motive involved. :wink: