• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IDF soldiers continue to expose and destroy Hamas terror tunnels in the Gaza Strip.

Soldiers of the Yahalom Unit, in cooperation with combat engineers from Battalion 7107, the Armored Corps, the Nahal Brigade and the Negev Brigade exposed and neutralized Hamas’ terror tunnels during special operations inside the Gaza Strip.
The troops uncovered tunnel shafts, rigged them with explosives and neutralized the tunnels.

Footage of IDF forces destroying Hamas's tunnels in Gaza after they were exposed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me simplify matters, in my reservist unit, the doctrine is that NSmen go die first and coward regulars hide behind
I think they send malay regiment to absorb bullets, take the ambush and clear the mines first. That's why I prefer to make love not war with my occupiers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF soldiers continue to expose and destroy Hamas terror tunnels in the Gaza Strip.

Soldiers of the Yahalom Unit, in cooperation with combat engineers from Battalion 7107, the Armored Corps, the Nahal Brigade and the Negev Brigade exposed and neutralized Hamas’ terror tunnels during special operations inside the Gaza Strip.
The troops uncovered tunnel shafts, rigged them with explosives and neutralized the tunnels.

Footage of IDF forces destroying Hamas's tunnels in Gaza after they were exposed.

I believe they just blew up the sewage pipe.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The IDF says "troops killed dozens of terrorists and destroyed Hamas terror infrastructure" in Gaza as their ground rescue operation continues.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israel Confirms Deaths of 15 Soldiers in Ground Invasion of Gaza​

The soldiers’ deaths were the first publicly confirmed by the Israeli military inside Gaza since an invasion began on Friday

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Israel Goes Viral After Video Exposing Atrocities by Hamas

“Hi, I’m Noa Cochva. I am Miss Israel. Everybody knows a beauty queen’s goal in life is to achieve world peace,” Cochva said in the video while wearing a black dress.

But the video quickly cut to her in her Israeli Defense Forces uniform. “Let me tell you how this goal became my reality,” she said while holding a military rifle.

Her job is to lure out the Ham Sub enemy into ambush?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hizbollah founding towkay fucks the fat fuck ayatollah for chickening out against fighting Jews.

The founder of Hezbollah, Subhi Al-Tufayli, courses Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei for not ordering Hezbollah to come to Gaza’s aid by attacking Israel.

“You are an enemy of Allah, a despicable killer of Muslim children,” - he shouts at the camera

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Holy Smart Hama Commander has a Billion dollar in some Big Satan regional banks like Citizen Bank ?

Failed Bank Information for Citizens Bank, Sac City, IA

On Friday, November 3, 2023, Citizens Bank was closed by the Iowa Division of Banking. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed. Iowa Trust & Savings Bank, Emmetsburg, IA, assumed all deposit accounts and substantially all the assets. All shares of stock were owned by the holding company, which was not involved in this transaction.

https://www.advantagenews.com/news/...cle_9c9eb3bc-7a58-11ee-bffb-8b2ea67b53ef.html
Hizbollah founding towkay fucks the fat fuck ayatollah for chickening out against fighting Jews.

The founder of Hezbollah, Subhi Al-Tufayli, courses Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei for not ordering Hezbollah to come to Gaza’s aid by attacking Israel.

“You are an enemy of Allah, a despicable killer of Muslim children,” - he shouts at the camera

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is like our Small Big Bosses...he Heng Ong Huat, but poor cleaner unker and auntie slog 24hr non stop for a bowl of rice...really satik big boss....

Heng Ong Huat to all Muslim Bros

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember Poor Man can never win Rich man

Cik Syed, even Firecracker also cost $1 per stick

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explosion At Iranian Power Plant Claims Lives

Sunday, 10/22/2023
Iran

An explosion has rocked the Parand power plant on the outskirts of Tehran, with at least two dead and several others injured.

Governor Omid Ahmadi, who is overseeing Robat Karim County where the power plant is located, attributed the explosion to "staffers' negligence." The blast occurred in a gas pipeline responsible for delivering fuel to the plant's turbines.

Ahmadi further claimed despite damage to a section of the gas pipeline, the power plant's operations continued without interruption with no reports of damage to its infrastructure.

The Parand power plant, designed to generate 50 megawatts of electricity, was part of a plan to connect it to the national power grid, aiming to address voltage issues within the capital's electricity network.

The incident is part of a series of unexplained explosions and fires that have plagued various Iranian military, nuclear, and industrial facilities since mid-2020.

Of particular note is a significant fire that erupted on January 28 in an Iranian military industry factory in Esfahan, suspected to be a result of a drone strike. While authorities have not provided comprehensive explanations for the incidents, they have linked several high-profile sabotage attacks on facilities to Israel. Israel has not officially claimed responsibility for any of these events.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hezbollah is correct. Ayatollah have been killing their own oeople in the thousands. Just because some refuse to wear head scarves.