• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Hudud Violence & Hamas: 'Eyes were gouged out, a woman's breasts cut off and a daughter had her legs severed'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Eyes were gouged out, a woman's breasts cut off and a daughter had her legs severed': Horrific details of Hamas massacre emerge as rescue worker recounts how entire families were slaughtered​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ker-recounts-entire-families-slaughtered.html

Hamas terrorists killed a husband and gouged his eyes out before going on to cut his wife's breasts off and chop his daughter's leg off, a rescue worker has revealed as yet more horrific details of the terrorists' savage attack continue to emerge.

Moshe Melayev told how entire families were slaughtered in their homes by the black-clad terrorists who were wielding assault rifles and grenades as they launched their surprise attack on southern Israel on October 7.

Melayev, of Israel's National Rescue Unit, said as he walked through kibbutzim close to the Gaza border, he saw the beheaded bodies of victims lying on the floors of their homes where they had hours earlier been drinking their morning coffee.

'I saw beheaded bodies, I saw body parts,' Melayev told Fox News. 'In a house there was a husband and wife and two children.'

'They killed the husband first, they took his eyes out, I saw the body myself. They cut the breasts of the woman off and they cut the leg off the girl. That's the family that I saw with my own eyes,' Melayev added, shaking his head as he recounted the horrors the Hamas terrorists inflicted on hundreds of families on October 7.

The rampaging terrorists unleashed horrors that defy belief, with an Israeli colonel recounting how one gunman cut open a pregnant mother's stomach and killed her baby in front of her before they shot her in the head.

A volunteer of the Zaka Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jewish emergency response team searches through the debris in Kibbutz Beeri near the border with Gaza on October 20

A volunteer of the Zaka Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jewish emergency response team searches through the debris in Kibbutz Beeri near the border with Gaza on October 20
A burned washing machine stands among the debris of a house destroyed during the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists in kibbutz Kfar Aza in southern Israel on October 18

A burned washing machine stands among the debris of a house destroyed during the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists in kibbutz Kfar Aza in southern Israel on October 18
Blood is seen splattered on the floor of one family's home in southern Israel

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

'Eyes were gouged out, a woman's breasts cut off and a daughter had her legs severed': Horrific details of Hamas massacre emerge as rescue worker recounts how entire families were slaughtered​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ker-recounts-entire-families-slaughtered.html

Hamas terrorists killed a husband and gouged his eyes out before going on to cut his wife's breasts off and chop his daughter's leg off, a rescue worker has revealed as yet more horrific details of the terrorists' savage attack continue to emerge.

Moshe Melayev told how entire families were slaughtered in their homes by the black-clad terrorists who were wielding assault rifles and grenades as they launched their surprise attack on southern Israel on October 7.

Melayev, of Israel's National Rescue Unit, said as he walked through kibbutzim close to the Gaza border, he saw the beheaded bodies of victims lying on the floors of their homes where they had hours earlier been drinking their morning coffee.

'I saw beheaded bodies, I saw body parts,' Melayev told Fox News. 'In a house there was a husband and wife and two children.'

'They killed the husband first, they took his eyes out, I saw the body myself. They cut the breasts of the woman off and they cut the leg off the girl. That's the family that I saw with my own eyes,' Melayev added, shaking his head as he recounted the horrors the Hamas terrorists inflicted on hundreds of families on October 7.

The rampaging terrorists unleashed horrors that defy belief, with an Israeli colonel recounting how one gunman cut open a pregnant mother's stomach and killed her baby in front of her before they shot her in the head.

Blood is seen splattered on the floor of one family's home in southern Israel's home in southern Israel

Many libs say that gouging out eyes and chopping off heads of Jews is part of the progressive movement.

Judith Butler speaking back in 2006:

“Hamas and Hezbollah are social movements that are progressive and are part of the Global Left"

For those wondering why our campuses look like they do in 2023.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many libs say that gouging out eyes and chopping off heads of Jews is part of the progressive movement.
Judith Butler speaking back in 2006: “Hamas and Hezbollah are social movements that are progressive and are part of the Global Left"
For those wondering why our campuses look like they do in 2023.
When people behave like beasts, they ought to be hunted down like beasts. I can't believe that terrorists from Hamas are often referred to as "freedom fighters" by believers of their religion in SG.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please make an informed decision as to what one should believe in...cutting a pregnant woman's stomach open and showing her the baby...not too sure if I was in such pain I can still open my eyes to see anything...even though we have our own value system and beliefs, none of us are there physically there to witness whats happening...so just be wary of news that are fed through social media

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blood is seen splattered on the floor of one family's home in southern Israel's home in southern Israel

That was probably committed by IDF after hamas left.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When people behave like beasts, they ought to be hunted down like beasts. I can't believe that terrorists from Hamas are often referred to as "freedom fighters" by believers of their religion in SG.

For many moslems, their role models were people like alauddin khilij, timurlane, babur, aurangzeb, mehmet, etc etc. All of these people were warlords who plundered, killed, enslaved and raped many people. So it's not surprising.

There are hardly any moslem role models that are similar to Florence Nightingale or Albert Einstein.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For many moslems, their role models were people like alauddin khilij, timurlane, babur, aurangzeb, mehmet, etc etc. All of these people were warlords who plundered, killed, enslaved and raped many people. So it's not surprising.

There are hardly any moslem role models that are similar to Florence Nightingale or Albert Einstein.
Mine was mohamad ali. I did 200 sit ups and shadow box all morning trying to imitate his moves.