• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISLAMIC Chechnya’s Kadyrov: ‘When we finish with Ukraine, we will go to those countries that have desecrated the Quran

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Arabic script is derived from Nabataean script, around the 4th century.

When would a all-knowing allah chosen an illiterate and sex hungry man to be his messenger? How is he going to spread the religion peaceful if he is unable to read and read? Obviously, a scam?
The notion that mahomet was illiterate. Cannot be corroborated. He after all, was witness to the medina constitution. And was said to work for a business woman before marrying her.
Nabatean cities like Petra n Jordan and Hegra in present day Saudi was where the initial kiblat faced in my opinion. Before facing mecca. Who knows why it faced that way.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what is s.w.t? Sweet womanly thing? Since s.y.t is sweet young thing, hence s.w.t is a more mature version of s.y.t? Honest question.

سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, Subḥānahu Wataʿālā, aka SWT. Meaning Glorified and Exalted He is.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The notion that mahomet was illiterate. Cannot be corroborated. He after all, was witness to the medina constitution. And was said to work for a business woman before marrying her.
Nabatean cities like Petra n Jordan and Hegra in present day Saudi was where the initial kiblat faced in my opinion. Before facing mecca. Who knows why it faced that way.

"O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing”
(Q5:101)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muhammed obviously was able to read, otherwise he won't be able to run his caravan business. the muslim scholars have been emphasizing very hard that muhammed was illiterate to proof the point muhammed did not copy from judaism and christianity. The more they are emphasizing, the more questionable it becomes. Then, how would Allah pick an illiterate to be his messenger? Doesn't make sense.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing”
(Q5:101)
Mahomet and Jesus had no intention of writing any holy book in my Opinion.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahomet and Jesus had no intention of writing any holy book in my Opinion.

Actually the Quran is already in the heads of the Hafiz. We have the physical Quran so that non hafiz or converts/non believers can study fm the physical Quran. Plse get it straight into your head and stop repeating your same opinion again and again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the Quran is already in the heads of the Hafiz. We have the physical Quran so that non hafiz or converts/non believers can study fm the physical Quran. Plse get it straight into your head and stop repeating your same opinion again and again.
If mahomet did not bother to print it, don't believe a word that is being written. The only revelation that I know was the ten Commandments.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The actual number could be under 2b. Malays who renounced islam in malaysia still put islam in their ID Card. Some of the malays in sinkieland too!
That is the minimize hassles. The notion that state and religious department can determine your faith is silly.
I jiu hu I think it is to prevent malays from losing their domination. They need to show that country is dominated by malays who are Muslims otherwise the elites will lose out eventually. To change the faith on IC is almost impossible