• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam: What the World needs to know (full documentary)

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;krvCQbzPKiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvCQbzPKiI&feature=g-vrec&context=G23f191cRVAAAAAAAAAw[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah, Robert Spencer. one of my anti-religion favourites.

All religions (believing in the supernatural) are stupid. period...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is not for you, its for educating non Muslims.

BTW, you ran away from reply to those previous threads.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah robert spencer ..another idiot gone astray

oh.. so to you, those the criticize islam are idiots. riiiiight....

to me, he is a true intellect that fight against ancient dogma which permeated and made 1/4 of the world dumb.
singapore should invite him there to speak against religions.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

to me, he is a true intellect that fight against ancient dogma which permeated and made 1/4 of the world dumb.

love to see that and see his silly arguments ripped to shreds.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

and to you those who criticise atheism are idiots too...teach you one phrase in case you were asleep in primary school;

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
love to see that and see his silly arguments ripped to shreds.

or maybe he will be ripped to shreds literally. remember Theo Von Gogh?
america's burning of the koran, drawing of mohammed in sweden? shootout in the jews' synagogue in france? the evidence is too overwhelming to ignore.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
or maybe he will be ripped to shreds literally. remember Theo Von Gogh?
america's burning of the koran, drawing of mohammed in sweden? shootout in the jews' synagogue in france? the evidence is too overwhelming to ignore.

you seem to be real biased to attack the Muslims when you have no qualms seeing your secular brothers kill 1.2 million iraqis...keep harping on it but why no mention of the atrocities conducted thats more recent?

you see the phrase about the goose now ? GOTHCA!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to be real biased to attack the Muslims when you have no qualms seeing your secular brothers kill 1.2 million iraqis...keep harping on it but why no mention of the atrocities conducted thats more recent?

you see the phrase about the goose now ? GOTHCA!

ha! i hate all religions. period.

iraq war is a stupid war, bush should be brought to justice for bringing wars to the country. but then, would you condone what saddam hussein has done to his own people? or is it easier to see muslims killing muslims than to see christians killing muslims?

WELL, both are wrong!

Belief in supernatural beings and hearing voices is a disturbing trend especially in the modern society. if someone says; "allan/god speaks to me." versus "odin/zeus/horus/elvis presley spoke to me", they carry a totally different weights in the eyes of the public!

so why would you want to dwell on islam/christianity or whichever religion you were brought up with, you have no choice but to accept the dogma superstition from birth, brainwashed by your iman/pastor/priest to reinforce your belief without reason years in and years out until no sense can penetrate your mind. Im speaking to all religious fanatics. you cant think out of the box, your brain is hardwired to belief without question and even if there are facts that state otherwise, you will automatically censored it and cooked up another story to rebute it.

there are many agnostic believers out there among muslim, christians, buddhists, hindus etc but dare not to voice out. singapore, although has a secular government, but the people in governance has shit for brains. Religious education in school???? you dont educate your childen with science like evolution but teach craps like god/allah/vishnu.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha! i hate all religions. period.

iraq war is a stupid war, bush should be brought to justice for bringing wars to the country. but then, would you condone what saddam hussein has done to his own people? or is it easier to see muslims killing muslims than to see christians killing muslims?

WELL, both are wrong!

Belief in supernatural beings and hearing voices is a disturbing trend especially in the modern society. if someone says; "allan/god speaks to me." versus "odin/zeus/horus/elvis presley spoke to me", they carry a totally different weights in the eyes of the public!

so why would you want to dwell on islam/christianity or whichever religion you were brought up with, you have no choice but to accept the dogma superstition from birth, brainwashed by your iman/pastor/priest to reinforce your belief without reason years in and years out until no sense can penetrate your mind. Im speaking to all religious fanatics. you cant think out of the box, your brain is hardwired to belief without question and even if there are facts that state otherwise, you will automatically censored it and cooked up another story to rebute it.

there are many agnostic believers out there among muslim, christians, buddhists, hindus etc but dare not to voice out. singapore, although has a secular government, but the people in governance has shit for brains. Religious education in school???? you dont educate your childen with science like evolution but teach craps like god/allah/vishnu.

oh now now you cannot hide it but werent you the one harping on Theo van Gogh and all the Muslim misdeeds and murders but you never ever posted anything wrt to ppl like Anders Brehvik. and what has happened in iraq ..could it be that you feel the Muslim blood is kosher?

By the way what Saddam did ? is Nothing compared to what the USA has done.. do you really want to know?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh now now you cannot hide it but werent you the one harping on Theo van Gogh and all the Muslim misdeeds and murders but you never ever posted anything wrt to ppl like Anders Brehvik. and what has happened in iraq ..could it be that you feel the Muslim blood is kosher?

By the way what Saddam did ? is Nothing compared to what the USA has done.. do you really want to know?

come on, we all know what he did to the kurdis minority, the shiites. do you want to know why Iran and iraq fought the 10 years war? war is wrong, period. whether who start it or end it.. it is wrong. Anders Brehvik is guilty, but what set him apart is that he acted alone. whereas in palestine, al-qaeda, MILF, somali-muslim armed rebel, iraq etc, there is always a mass murderous attitude that is constantly encouraged toward others. Bali bombing? 1998 indonesia mass revolt that target the chinese?

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on, we all know what he did to the kurdis minority, the shiites. do you want to know why Iran and iraq fought the 10 years war? didnt you learn that in the NS army?

war is wrong, period. whether who start it or end it.. it is wrong. Anders Brehvik is guilty, but what set him apart is that he acted alone. whereas in palestine, al-qaeda, MILF, somali-muslim armed rebel, iraq etc, there is always a mass murderous attitude toward others. Bali bombing? 1998 indonesia mass revolt that target the chinese? how many chinese were killed in 1998?

dont forget how malaysia and indonesia discriminated against the non-muslims too. is it fair to us? tell me... is it fair to demand Jizya tax from us?

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-19/...leaders-security-concerns-synagogues?_s=PM:US

you see again i dont have to highlight it you have already shown it..Only when confronted by me then you say yeah yeah war is wrong ..otherwise 1.2 million men women and children killed are quite kosher to you admit it!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see again i dont have to highlight it you have already shown it..Only when confronted by me then you say yeah yeah war is wrong ..otherwise 1.2 million men women and children killed are quite kosher to you admit it!

come on, you have not answer the question that i post above. and where did you get your figure from?
do i need to take all your statements as fact? will i take words from someone that believe in a supernatural being that live in the sky? you really think i will take that seriously? will you take words from someone that think pink flying unicorns is alive?

please argue intelligently, im not impressed by your intellect here.. and you are losing my focus fast.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on, you have not answer the question that i post above. and where did you get your figure from?
do i need to take all your statements as fact? will i take words from someone that believe in a supernatural being that live in the sky? you really think i will take that seriously? will you take words from someone that think pink flying unicorns is alive?

please argue intelligently, im not impressed by your intellect here.. and you are losing my focus fast.

Personal attack you say?? You lose haha. Sound familiar ?