• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is TRWatch a mole sent by PAP to sow discord between WP and the new media?

flyingdagger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that somebody is getting very very frightened of the new media's rising readership...

TRWatch is obviously a mole sent to sow discord between the opposition and the new media.

Don't be deceived by his lame tricks!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that somebody is getting very very frightened of the new media's rising readership...

TRWatch is obviously a mole sent to sow discord between the opposition and the new media.

Don't be deceived by his lame tricks!

TRWatch got tricks? You referring to his uncanny ability to pick up all the articles that TR had copied and paste?

While I am not so sure about whether TRWatch is a mole from PAP, I am pretty sure that you are a mole from TR. :smile:

flyingdagger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be fooled by him lah, he purposely crop the articles without the source to give the impression that the articles were plagiarised:

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/1...-plagiarism-posted-on-geoffrey-pereiras-blog/

You think TR so stupid to plagiarize articles? The source is always printed at the bottom of each article.

The site only appear after the spat with SPH, don't you see something amiss?

So bloody obvious that TRWatch is sent from SPH lah.

tanboonlock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read one of his posts and he is completely incoherent!

Wonder if he is a spy sent to discredit WP with the elections nearing. :confused:

Choon Yong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The host has already asked him to start his own forum elsewhere. Such shameless creep only know how to hijack the forum of others to pursue his own personal vendetta. :oIo::oIo::oIo: