• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Les Amis restro so atas meh ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ever wonder why when any of their chefs are resigning or quitting; they wouLd be featured in the ST.
i dont read of other restros' having the same LimeLight
What's the hype about this Les Amis anyway ? .TeLL me. :confused: :cool:

lesamis.jpg

PrinceCharles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why when any of their chefs are resigning or quitting; they wouLd be featured in the ST.i dont read of other restros' having the same LimeLight

lesamis.jpg

Because it's AMTK or Ang Moh Tua Kee?:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont think so, couLd it be the Brand name ?..prior to this was a few other LocaLs who were featured as weLL.
But there are many other Brand names too, but why onLy this Lee amei ? :confused: :wink:

If you connect the dots...you get the picture..go Shaw Centre & see for yourself & ask, who own tha place...and you connect the dots, you get the connection...:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you connect the dots...you get the picture..go Shaw Centre & see for yourself & ask, who own tha place...and you connect the dots, you get the connection...:biggrin:
Bro, very chim Leh..i onLy know about pokka dots..:wink:

DarthRevan

Alfrescian
Loyal

not just Les Amis..but other restaurants and hawker centers as well..Les Amis is considered one of the finest in Singapore's French dining scene since 1994..the service is one of the best