• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This Acceptable? Poor Upbringing Spotted!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me also. I'm raiders clone :eek:

Bro, I see that you Huat ah and very happy to have same 239 points with SixthColumn leh. How to upz you when you are so happy already? LOL.

cuEmFTz.png

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I see that you Huat ah and very happy to have same 239 points with SixthColumn leh. How to upz you when you are so happy already? LOL.

]

Hehehe. The more the merrier lah. Never mind, out of your own free will brother. Huat lah :biggrin:

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saying all infp, but our dumbfuck fishypie admitted he bought points to avoid kenna zap till -0, LOL

Errrrr....whats wrong with tat? Just like i scare i die my wife no money so i buy insurance mah...of course some others neber buy cos they tni k tney always will be healtny or others who buy cos tbey wanna to show off rich....so to each his own mah...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrrr....whats wrong with tat? Just like i scare i die my wife no money so i buy insurance mah...of course some others neber buy cos they tni k tney always will be healtny or others who buy cos tbey wanna to show off rich....so to each his own mah...
Sure sure, hahahaha

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You let ah leong bukkake you by paying him cash for points? for friendship? whahahahahahha

You are One of the Stingiest Freaking Cheapo Forummer here..what's wrong with donating a coupLe of bucks to heLp maintain it's smooth running here ?; which is one of the the Main reasons why you are abLe to interact with feLLow forummers since your day's one presence.Dont you ever appreciate what's been done for you ?..:confused:
No wonder Ah Leong have aLways been wanting to KICK you out.Nothing comes free out of this worLd..