• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this acceptable in Islam?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is just a guide. Up to individual to determine what is right or unacceptable.

MAT = INCEST is widely acceptable regardless of Race or Religion.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, looks like you guys are right!
:thumbsup:

There is a word/name beside the girl's right arm in the photo (or maybe I should say "picture" because I think it's actually an "AI" image) and the word/name is "derivasian", so I managed to discover the following webpages:
deviantart.com/derivasian
patreon.com/derivasian
patreon.com/derivasian/posts
from which I discovered:
patreon.com/posts/tighty-hijabi-86074701
which has seven pictures in the post; and one of them is the original (and slightly bigger) version of the picture in @Leongsam's post:
c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/86074701/15d9d2c1c3bc4e77a1ac3cd4eadf311c/eyJxIjoxMDAsIndlYnAiOjB9/1.jpg?token-time=1692662400&token-hash=_sY6_wXP4yuI-UP7kjjsqDUCVjoSgU8X1YdYXN6GpcI%3D

:inlove:

But it seems that most (or at least many) of Derivasian's posts require some money to be paid in order to view them...

Finally, dear:
@glockman
@Valium
@zhihau
I noticed that all three of you loved @Leongsam's post, but I'm not sure if you are fans of busty "AI" girls/young women!
:unsure:
But if you are, then here are a few hundred pictures of Derivasian's busty "AI" girls/young women for your viewing pleasure:
instagram.com/derivasian
:inlove:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
dg3z36g-7eff4965-064c-47a5-9537-199a43dc5ec8.png