• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there a psychological barrier between RP and SPP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
read about the dealock and then the no-go of co-operation between RP & SPP to unite against the common foe, pap. why is this so?

could it be the betrayal against chiam by chee beginning to cast a shadow of doubt and creating pyschological barriers between chiam and KJ?

if this were to be so, chee's mischief 20 yrs ago is really gaining nastier ground than it would have estimated. the damage that chee has inflicted in chiam and the SDP is truly under-rated and its nefarious influence could be surfacing now to haunt chiam and preventing him from rational progress:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
—Breaking News—

The following is the latest statement by the Chairman of the Singapore Democratic Alliance, Mr Chiam See Tong:

“My feelings on the meeting between Singapore Democratic Alliance and The Reform Party are that the talks are still ongoing, and should not be construed as a deadlock between our parties. I believe that there is much constructive discussion ahead, which will demonstrate that common sense and goodwill amongst the Opposition parties will prevail. Ultimately, our objective is to unite the Opposition in Singapore.”

———————-

The Reform Party (RP) has kicked into high gear by unveiling five new candidates who will be standing in the upcoming elections even as talks of an alliance with the Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA) hit a roadbump.

At a press conference on Friday, the RP unveiled its slate which included former Singapore Armed Forces scholar Mr Tony Tan and wife former Public Service Commission Overseas Merit scholar and onetime Assistant Deputy Director at the Ministry of Finance Ms Hazel Poa.

In an earlier interview with TOC, Mr Tan told TOC that he went into politics to “make a difference to the people in the street however small it is” and that his views on the need for poverty reduction were shaped by being raised by a single mother with his three brothers and three sisters.

Also introduced at the press conference were Mr Alec Tok, artistic director for a New York-based theatre company and Mr Jeisilan Sivalingam, a process improvement manager at a multi-national company.

Mr Tok is a Master’s degree holder from Yale, while Mr Sivalingam holds a BSC from the University of Southern Australia.

A New York based actress who has worked with Alec before described him to TOC as “one of the most effectively bilingual people I’ve met…and someone who knows precisely what he wants from his actors on stage and sets very high standards while still managing to be understanding”.

Mr Abdul Rahim Bin Osman was the only opposition veteran to be unveiled as a candidate at the press conference on Friday. He has experience contesting two previous general elections.

The RP said that it aimed to contest in at least two Group Representation Constituencies and two Single Member Constituencies in the coming general elections, which will be confirmed when the electoral boundaries are released. The party has already been doing walkabouts in several constituencies in the last few months.

Alliance talks on hold

However, a proposed Reform Party-SDA alliance came to a temporary standstill.

In an interview with MediaCorp on Saturday evening after the Reform Party’s first annual conference, the party’s Secretary-General said that the proposed alliance “is off for now“. He also expressed dissatisfaction with a leak of negotiation proposals, saying that “we won’t be conducting any further negotiations … because we’re not entering into negotiations with an organisation that leaks confidential documents to the press“.

Mr Jeyaretnam was referring to a list of eleven conditions that the Reform Party wanted the SDA to accede to as part of the agreement for an alliance — a set of terms that was rejected by the SDA after a meeting of the SDA’s central executive committee on Friday night.

SDA’s rejection of the eleven conditions was confirmed by Mr Desmond Lim, Asst Secretary-General of the SPP and Secretary-General of the SDA, also in an interview with Mediacorp on Saturday.

Mr Jeyaretnam had wanted the alliance to be billed as a partnership of equals, and for himself to be installed as either chairman or secretary-general of the alliance.

Additionally, the terms included Mr Chiam See Tong contesting with Mr Jeyaretnam and at least two Reform Party candidates in the West Coast GRC, delegating the responsibility for writing and presenting the SDA’s televised political broadcast at the next election to Mr Jeyaretnam, and allowing the Reform Party to continue contesting under its own name in other wards of its choice.

It is understood that Mr Chiam and his wife, who is also a member of SDA’s central executive committee, had privately agreed to most of them.

In his comments to the press, Mr Jeyaretnam claimed that SDA’s rejection of the conditions indicate that “Chiam did not have the agreement of the SDA when he entered into negotiations“.

Talks not foreclosed

Despite the leak of the negotiation positions, Mr Jeyaretnam noted on the SDA Facebook page that talks were still possible on the condition that the source of the leak was identified and that a singular SDA negotiating position was achieved. The RP will be meeting this coming month to discuss whether, and if so, how to move ahead with talks.

As for the SDA, Mr Desmond Lim struck a philosophically optimistic note when interviewed by TOC about the question of opposition unity:

“Unity is about unconditional love-simply acceptance and compassion-If one knows that he is an object of someone else’s affection and love, it is bound to have an impact, and this will be much appreciated”.

By: Choo Zheng Xi and Ng E-jay

what leak? why is ng ejay involved in this story?:confused::confused:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

old faggot fake monk PAP dog this was leaked but was Ng Ejay involved?

THE HORRIBLE TRUTH of leetahbar a.k.a. Bob Sim Kheng Hwee - EXPOSED!!!

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

Not only are you a bastard son who beat his father and scold his mother laucheebye, you are a freaking big liar who spin tales and lies like your pappy master, trying to portray yourself as a uprighteous helpful harmless "silly goon", when you are really a devious double-headed snake telling lies through your venomous fangs.

What about you beating your father and scolding your mother laucheebye?

You put up this lie that you beat your father becos he goes to Hatyai to call prostitute. That is really one BIG LIE, and you will have retribution for it.

Let me expose the truth about this Hatyai trip lie for everyone here to know.

Yes, you dad did go to Hatyai, but not alone to call prostitue. He went with your mom to Hatyai to pray to one of the Wat there. He never went alone.

Their trip is always sponsored fully by Elsie. So why has that got to do with a bastard son like you? Becos you wanted to join them, and was angry that they have made plan to go Hatyai without informing you.

You want to go along with them n also want Elsie to sponsor your trip as well. Elsie disagree and you were very upset. You curse Elsie in front of your parents, and when your dad rebuke you for that, you physically rough up your dad, DIDN'T YOU?

On that fateful day, didn't the neighbours came to check out your unit when there was shouting and screaming? And when your mother tried to protect your dad, what did you shout at her?

Oh, you conveniently forgotten right?

Let me refresh your memory...KAN CHOW LAH LAU CHEE BYE!! (go away old vagina).

Do you know that your neighbours were truly shocked by that? And what did your mom shouted back at you? Oh you forgotten again right?

Let me refresh your memory.." LEE DAT JIK MAH WAH LAU CHEE BYE, LEE DOR DEE KOR LIE? LEE MAH SEE DOR LAU CHEE BYE LIE GAI.. (you always scold me laucheebye, where did you came from, you also came through my vagina).

Can you remember that if it is not if not for your neighbours protecting your mom, you would have strike her too?

And did your mom also say that you always scold her laucheebye when you never get your pocket money?

All the above are not true?

You claim that the F4 and others here are your enemies and they have agenda against you. DON'T TELL ME YOUR NEIGHBOURS ARE ALSO GANGING AGAINST YOU AND HAVE THE SAME AGENDA AGAINST YOU?

All your cursing and scolding can be heard by your neighbours becos you are just a staircase away from them, don't think that your two units are at the corridor end, nobody will hear how you constantly trash your father and scold your mother.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

what about this?

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

You want ppl to believe a compulsive liar's story?

You are not a coward smearing your dad in this forum knowing that he is not here to defend himself?

Why don't you tell all the folks here when did all these domestic trouble started? Of coz you dare not.

As a coward, you dare not tell us the true that it all started when you became jobless. Why were you sacked and then refuses to get another job thereafter? I can fully understand your dad frustration and disappointment with a jobless bum like you.

Which parents wouldn't if their son is a 50+yr old unmarried jobless bum like you, refusing to find work but instead laze around the house surfing the net and keep asking money from them. Why don't you tell us the real truth that the frequent quarrels you have with your dad is over his nagging at you to get a job?

Why must your elderly parents support you, a healthy 50+ yr old man? Yes you are diabetic, but that shouldn't stop you from finding a appropriate job, as it has never stop you from going around the island to watch getai shows and attend the 7mth dinner right?

It does not stop you from buying 4d and toto almost every weekend queuing for hours right? And where did you get the money to buy 4d and toto? Your dad did the right thing to nag you about finding a job to feed yourself and contribute to the household expenses instead of leeching on both your elderly parents.

Yes, you dad's words may be unkind and blunt at times, but you not a kid, you are a 50+ yr old man, so you should not feel hurt, but should be ashame of yourself.

Instead you get angry and quarrel with your dad day in and out, turning once a peaceful household into a "hell hold", causing great disturbance to your neighbours.

You truly have no shame at all, smearing your dad here and try to paint yourself as a saint, when it is actually you who is the tyrant in your household.
:rolleyes::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u just need to mention my pet snake ng ejay and that would set him into panicky mode. LOL!! and all his nasty cowards and losers clones shall be deployed!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake is now toying with TOC editor choo zeng xi. you bet that henceforth their articles shall side with SDP and irratonally prejudiced.

when ah xi gets bitten by my stubby fattie shortie pet snake, then he shall not even know why and what happen.:eek:

leetahsar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u just need to mention my pet snake ng ejay and that would set him into panicky mode. LOL!! and all his nasty cowards and losers clones shall be deployed!

nah_take_dis.jpg

leetahsar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake is now toying with TOC editor choo zeng xi. you bet that henceforth their articles shall side with SDP and irratonally prejudiced.

when ah xi gets bitten by my stubby fattie shortie pet snake, then he shall not even know why and what happen.:eek:

bobdoglovespinkrising.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it unreasonable to ask why was the article had to be co-written by ng ejay? instead of explaining, his clones were set into alert and attack mode.

why huh? why leh?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng ejay was an ex-RP member. if he doesn't have an AXE to grind with RP, he wouldn't be ex, tio bo?

in a conflict of interest, bias and prejudice, ng ejay had to write this artilce.

don't u guys suspect that ng ejay might be the "leak" RP & SDA are scratching their heads about?

NancyKwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng ejay was an ex-RP member. if he doesn't have an AXE to grind with RP, he wouldn't be ex, tio bo?

in a conflict of interest, bias and prejudice, ng ejay had to write this artilce.

don't u guys suspect that ng ejay might be the "leak" RP & SDA are scratching their heads about?

bobdogformisemptinesshi0.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as can be seen, that's the antic of my pet snake who rants that he "doesn't post in other forums".

and what are all these clones that are appearing? how many can i ban? i leave u people to judge for yourself what kind of people now dwell in SDP n initiating lame attacks as cyberbullies in SDP IB.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry. the SDP IB shit loving and buzzing flies multiply alot. but in actual fact, it could just be my favorite pet snake behind all this cowardly antics.

just remember, he keeps his words that HE DOES NOT POST EXCEPT IN SDP SITE AND HIS OWN SITE. but hey!! he never said he cannot replicate a horde of nasty coward and loser clones to do all his lame nonsense.