• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Is the Chinese Press controlled by SPH's CHUA SISTERS?]

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read last night's Chinese evening papers which carried an article on SDP's proposed healthcare plan. A forum member said his or her favourite PAP Chua sisters controlled the SPH press to toe PAP's line. If the Chinese press is completely obedient under control, will it even publish something from SDP if one were to consider the Chinese evening paper readers are mostly middle-aged to old uncles and aunties who are either pro-PAP due to ignorance or anti-PAP due to various reasons.

I wanted to highlight this because I think the Chinese press do not toe PAP lines at times. The Chinese papers lavished Chen Show Mao with praises after his maiden Chinese speech.

Is this Chinese article fair to SDP? You decide.

6z4ivp.jpg