• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is STOMP an online vigilante forum?

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have much experience with local forums, this being the second I joined after fuckwarezone. However, from the postings here, it seems that STOMP users dedicate their lives (and latest cellphone cams) to taking blurrycam vigilante shots.

Do I have to fear for my reputation the next time I commit some minor act of human misdemeanour on the train, or in the bus?

While UK citizens are trying hard to prevent the nation from turning into some Orwellian police state, it seems Singaporeans are more than happy to provide the Government ground-level spying eyes to weed out dissents/sub-cultures/aberrants.

They can get hot and bothered over some people eating noodles in the bus, or a guy stuffing his hand in his crotch, or someone who is perceived as taking upskirt shots - but they are totally apathetic towards issues such as freedom of speech, government misconduct, abuse of the law, etc.

Truly Uniquely Singapore.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stomp is...

• a forum where pple chiak pa bo tai chi cho will snap your pic & host them.
  • a forum where contribution of your 'achievement' is akin to striking toto.
  • a forum that has voyeurs, peeping toms & marys invading the privacy of other peeping toms & marys.
  • a forum that has hypocrites calling the kettle black.