• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is sinky 'playing cheat' in SEA games?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual about half of the sinky athletes participated and getting medals in the Sea games are from other country like PRC.
My question Is; is this consider "playing cheat" and unfair to other SEA countries?
Take an example the sinky ping pong team is actually equivalent to PRC vs the SEA countries.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual about half of the sinky athletes participated and getting medals in the Sea games are from other country like PRC.
My question Is; is this consider "playing cheat" and unfair to other SEA countries?

What's unfair? Thailand has population of 65 million and Indonesia has population of 230 million. They compete with a nation of 4 million, is that fair? If you say is fair, then I got nothing to say lor!

Btw, most of our ancestors came from overseas or are aborignals of this country huh?

:mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Sinkie team using money to buy gold medal at ovepricing. Each gold medal cost more than SG$10 million because need to train/housing/salary/facilities ................

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take an example the sinky ping pong team is actually equivalent to PRC vs the SEA countries.

Its fair la .. an example Wang Yuegu took up our citizenship, played table tennis like a bulldog & won medals for us in Olympic & SEA Games.

She is playing under Singapore flag & we are proud of her.

And more importantly her bulldog style (aggressive) in the table tennis arena :biggrin:

tchinkoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
got world class ping pong to see here very good liao lah

some more 1 2 complain

who win who lost not important

but still i like to see singaopre win lah!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought that is how sinkies do things. They are not supposed to be proud of what they do.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought that is how sinkies do things. They are not supposed to be proud of what they do.

thailand is the biggest con country becos they have tonnes of fake woman aka ladyboys..

so can we conclude they 'play cheat' as well:biggrin:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope this 'Ft's to rejuvenate Singapore' thing won't play out to be another 'mistake' 30 years down the line. But to me this already smells a lot like the 'Chinese as second language' LKY debacle.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its fair la .. an example Wang Yuegu took up our citizenship, played table tennis like a bulldog & won medals for us in Olympic & SEA Games.

She is playing under Singapore flag & we are proud of her.

And more importantly her bulldog style (aggressive) in the table tennis arena :biggrin:

y use dog, not cat, duck, chicken? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand why sinky can't be like Vietnam or Malaysia who have pure born in their own country blood to represent their country. Is sinky lack of talent and need to hire those FTs in to help take all the glory? If i'm one of those FT athletes i'll sure laugh behind at sinky and i guess most of the SEA countries will also be laughing.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

If former PRCs play for Singapore and win medals, that's fair.
If former PRCs paly for Singapore and did not win medals, than that's unfair.

Tiny Singapore with 4 million people got more medals than Indonesia's 230 million people, then it's not fair.

The only fair thing for all Sporeans is to thank the PAP gahment for making this tiny country win medals at the SEA game.

Rich country with Sultan born with golden teeth, got only one gold medal. PAP gahment should be awarded gold at the SEA game.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come country like New Zealand who has just about the same population with Sinkiepore can qualify for the World Cup despite not having any "outside immigrants" but we cant despite having so many Foreign Talented Players in our team?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cheer when our home-breds won medals e.g. some swimmers and the water polo team, but feel embarrassed when they are won by FTs. My friends in Indo sneer when our paddlers win.. no joke.

On the positive side, the other countries are raising their local standards at the expense of Singapore... who's always in for the short term.

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only fair thing for all Sporeans is to thank the PAP gahment for making this tiny country win medals at the SEA game.

Rich country with Sultan born with golden teeth, got only one gold medal. PAP gahment should be awarded gold at the SEA game.

How come country like New Zealand who has just about the same population with Sinkiepore can qualify for the World Cup despite not having any "outside immigrants" but we cant despite having so many Foreign Talented Players in our team?

Nice one both of you :biggrin: