• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Shanghai worth visit?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Hangzhou and then take a train to Shanghai. Just spend 1 night at Shanghai will do. Nothing much to see or do there.

You can also go to Qingdao for their Beer Festival from 14 - 29 Aug.

have to say 'xi hu' is extremely overrated. not really worth seeing.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better don't use MU flight.. very poor time management & navigating aircraft equipment is not advance as SQ

I totally agree with you. Most fark up airline in China. They give huge discounts but its really not worth your time and frustrations. I always travel by Air China if SQ is too ex.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you. Most fark up airline in China. They give huge discounts but its really not worth your time and frustrations. I always travel by Air China if SQ is too ex.

Ya ... you can look out for SQ promotional Super Deals but must purchase the airticket 1.5 months early.

Air China not cheap too :cool: