• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sammy still around??

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police smash syndicate offering online sex services
By S Ramesh | Posted: 27 January 2011 1313 hrs

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested two men and three women who are believed to be members of a syndicate offering sex services online.

They are between 19 and 29-years-old.:( (Is it Samy)

Acting on information received, officers from Central Police Division raided a hotel located at Lavender Street on Monday and arrested the five suspects.

Cash amounting to S$1,250 and other items such as handphones, camera, and several notebooks containing what's believed to be transaction records were seized.

Investigations revealed that the syndicate is believed to have advertised sexual services via an internet website where potential customers could book their services and proceed to a designated hotel to complete the transaction.

Investigations are on-going.

Persons found guilty of offences under the Women's Charter may be fined not exceeding $10,000 and imprisoned not exceeding five years.

Any repeat offenders shall also be liable for caning.

Tan Hung Hooi, Commander of Central Police Division, said the Police will keep up enforcement actions against vice activities and take such offenders to task.

- CNA/fa

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 pimps hang around here. 1 is that CB kia tonychat who pimps his thai ladyboy wife for a living. the other is none other than pap & angmor balls-licker leongsam.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to catch if all via online? Most they will get the working girls. Trace IP?

Yes, the working girls are always the ones that get arrested, charged, convicted and deported. They will not be able to gain entry into S'pore for the next 5 years, I think.

Lavender St? Must be that hotel in the same row as S'pore Casket. Likely to be gals from LOS.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the working girls are always the ones that get arrested, charged, convicted and deported. They will not be able to gain entry into S'pore for the next 5 years, I think.

Lavender St? Must be that hotel in the same row as S'pore Casket. Likely to be gals from LOS.

Heard my friend saying that the online stuff is more chio and United Nation.
Got Thai model and Korean tourists.... think at the hotel Opposite National Library:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard my friend saying that the online stuff is more chio and United Nation.
Got Thai model and Korean tourists.... think at the hotel Opposite National Library:p

Yes, some of these gals from LOS were models from CUTE magazine. Some chio and really chio, others only so-so, especially without make-up. Ex-models usually $180 and $200. Once awhile $250.

Korean tourists? Never came across them leh. But if you want to be sure, check their passports! I came across many who claim their gals from Korea but in actual fact, they were Korean gals who grew up in Uzbekistan. Some speak a little Korean, others not a word.

Somehow when there is mention of student or tourist, the price goes up. So, be cautious and not get conned by some OKTs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, some of these gals from LOS were models from CUTE magazine. Some chio and really chio, others only so-so, especially without make-up. Ex-models usually $180 and $200. Once awhile $250.

Korean tourists? Never came across them leh. But if you want to be sure, check their passports! I came across many who claim their gals from Korea but in actual fact, they were Korean gals who grew up in Uzbekistan. Some speak a little Korean, others not a word.

Somehow when there is mention of student or tourist, the price goes up. So, be cautious and not get conned by some OKTs.

i kena one jap told me is air stewardess later let me found out is tour guide.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i kena one jap told me is air stewardess later let me found out is tour guide.

About 12 years ago I rushed down from the eastern part of S'pore to a hotel in Shenton Way coz OKT friend assured me top class from Australia. Just came to S'pore, just checked in etc. All the 'justs' made me very excited.

Knna, rushed down to hotel, rushed up to room and almost fainted when I saw the lau char bor. Pay me 1k I also rather don't fuck her. When I left the room, I gave my OKT friend a good verbal fuck.

Once awhile, he brought in very chio gals. I once met him at the old Novotel at Dunearn Rd and he was sending a M'sian gal to an ex-minister. That gal, very sui. No horse gallop. About 80% Pinky standard. Arranged next day session. Again had to verbal fuck OKT - girl lai ang! Knna.