• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Rangoon Road area condos good for investment?

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Area is next to Farrer Park Road MRT.
City Sq Mall.
A very matured area.

Lots of Freehold apartments up...albeit more shoe-boxes...

Good to grab 1-2 units there for investment?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Sq Mall.
A very matured area.

Definitely a good buy; under valued.
Very near city.
Freehold ppty and low ppsf compared to rest of Spore.

Most people havent heard of the area, or have negative sentiments about it.

Just like Geylang 5 yrs ago when nobody wants but now ppsf close to $1000.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Sq Mall.
A very matured area.

the units along Somme Road even better: can walk to city square mall and mustafa or jalan besar; yet very quiet and facing a small park.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend sold his walk up apt. opposite to the bak kut teh shop. didn't really fetch good price. according to him, it's quite noisy over there. the one diagonally opposite to the mrt seems good, i co broke for few apts in 2007 when it was TOP. anyway, it's good location.:smile:

i wonder if you are multi-millionaire, talk is cheap, i can also say i am the developer. haha...lol...:biggrin:

City Sq Mall.
A very matured area.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the units along Somme Road even better: can walk to city square mall and mustafa or jalan besar; yet very quiet and facing a small park.

LOL.. yes the foreigners love to rent there... exactly they say it soooooo convenient...but they only live there 1 - 2 years so making a "home" is not scared