• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is NSP seeking revenge on WP for MK GRC?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently the FVi has been insinulating that NSP is seeking revenge for tbe 2011 MK contest....

however, there is no response fom NSP on that matter, whether to affirm or deny the accusation.....

hmmmm,,,,,

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope NSP dont reply and ignore that idiot. NB I live in Joo Chiat talk is already up that no more Joo Chiat next GE. Become part of Marine Parade. That means NSP and Nicole Seah contest. If GMS and NSP go into a mess then I dont know how to vote already KNN

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope NSP dont reply and ignore that idiot. NB I live in Joo Chiat talk is already up that no more Joo Chiat next GE. Become part of Marine Parade. That means NSP and Nicole Seah contest. If GMS and NSP go into a mess then I dont know how to vote already KNN

Aiyoyo just vote for the prettier candidate lah. Save yourself the trouble of thinking.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that happens (very likely), WP should most likely shift YJJ into East Coast (still in vincinity of JC where he's popular and influential). It's nothing secret. WP EC team has already lost Eric and Fazli, and the next to go is Png for Hougang BE. EC needs reinforcement too. Marine Parade is safe for NSP and my niece to contest in next GE as long as they don't get mired into personal revenge cooked by you know who.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently the FVi has been insinulating that NSP is seeking revenge for tbe 2011 MK contest....

however, there is no response fom NSP on that matter, whether to affirm or deny the accusation.....

hmmmm,,,,,

Hazel and Tony can look forward to losing their deposits in 2016 if they tried that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these talk is just trying to stir...the usual bs that opposition is not united blah blah blah....

Do not be distracted, stay focus on the big picture and kick the whites out.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these talk is just trying to stir...the usual bs that opposition is not united blah blah blah....

Do not be distracted, stay focus on the big picture and kick the whites out.

At the moment, the first priority is to reduce PAP to less than 2/3 majority in Parliament. But that's not the only priority, as different parties would sure to have some differing opinions and overlapping interests here and there, now and then. That's why there's so many different parties. To say let's put all our differences aside and have opposition unity against PAP is the proverbial easier said than done. Who's going to give in to who and the skirmishes begin, accusations of who's not being united, who's idea is correct, who's bully and who's coward, flies around like, well, flies. When opposition unity is mentioned, PAP smiles.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment, the first priority is to reduce PAP to less than 2/3 majority in Parliament. But that's not the only priority, as different parties would sure to have some differing opinions and overlapping interests here and there, now and then. That's why there's so many different parties. To say let's put all our differences aside and have opposition unity against PAP is the proverbial easier said than done. Who's going to give in to who and the skirmishes begin, accusations of who's not being united, who's idea is correct, who's bully and who's coward, flies around like, well, flies. When opposition unity is mentioned, PAP smiles.

U know that is going to take a very long time and a very strong leader to make that happen.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics are about power. To get power, you need to get into parliament. From that perspective, participating in elections is simply to win. Revenge has no place in politics. Revenge is quite a sentimental term that frankly serves no real purpose (and whether you really feel shiok after you exact your revenge is debatable), unless its meant to be a smoke screen to deceive your opponents.

To contest or not is simply a judgement of whether you can win, either a short-term win (say this BE), or a long-term strategic victory (say form a coalition govt). Sometimes, unfortunately, you can only have one.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics are about power. To get power, you need to get into parliament. From that perspective, participating in elections is simply to win. Revenge has no place in politics. Revenge is quite a sentimental term that frankly serves no real purpose (and whether you really feel shiok after you exact your revenge is debatable), unless its meant to be a smoke screen to deceive your opponents.

To summarise in one word: childish

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I wish all these hoo hahs are smoke screen to trick PM to make a fast decision on the date for BE. :smile:

Yes, that will probably be someone's claim just like how he claim MK was a misinformation strategy, only to reverse it later when he cannot tahan anymore.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, just when that is going to happen, it would be demolished.

Agree completely. There'll NEVER be opposition unity. Politics always about self-preservation. No matter how strong a leader is, the scheming nature of politicians means at best you get a skin-deep coalition where each one is plotting behind the other's back to get the most for himself/themselves.

Let's get real and get back to the real world.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that will probably be someone's claim just like how he claim MK was a misinformation strategy, only to reverse it later when he cannot tahan anymore.

back then i ask him bout MK was a misinformation strategy
he has no comment

but wasnt MK a ploy by you and LTK to distract PAP and make them think that LTK was goin to MK....
As for your speculation of conspiracy, I really have no comment. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strategically it does make sense to take revenge for NSP.
The fact is, WP deliberately entered into a three corner fight with NSP during the last election. This will teach WP a lesson not to undermine fellow opposition parties for the next GE.
It is better for serious opposition parties who want to serve in parliament to send a message to WP that there is payback time and avoid a similar challenge from WP in the next GE where is really matters.