• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it just me... or does everyone lose friends in their 30s?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure you've heard that the dog is a man's best friend. There's some truth in this. And the more I look at people, the more I appreciate dogs.

Cheers!

i have many friends but none is best friend. they either are married with kids or too busy with work. that's why i feel lonely most of the time. there is no one i can talk my worries about.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage is the most selfish institution. You male friends desert you because they are Chee Hong and the only reason why they were with you then was because they hadn't found a Chee Bye. Once they have found one, your midnight movies and Kopi sessions are officially over. They used you to tide over periods of loneliness but all this while you were not their first choice but NO choice.

Having said that, there is no guarantee that you would have behaved differently if you were in their shoes.

Very true. But I think this is normal becos we only have 24 hrs per day and most of it are used up for work and rest. Balance will give to ownself and the chee hong. Very hard to squeeze out time for friend. Even can squeeze out abit your friend will slowly find u r no longer the usual u and alowly the friendship will end...till u no more chee hong and start to get close to him again.