• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Delta airlines to Narita good ?

reallyveryfat

I flew with them twice to Narita. Both times are pleasant. Their seats at the window sides are 2 seats together, so i picked the aisle seat as there will only be 1 person beside me that needs to go toilet. Flight timings are just nice for me also, morning flight there and afternoon fly back.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer ANA. Got a balance of seasoned and green horns on the flights.

Assuming your final destination is Narita (not USA)
If you take JAL or ANA, the security check at airport is less stringent.
Delta transits at Narita and combine their regional Asian flights to various cities in US, so Changi's security checks for Delta is stricter.

as for price, sometimes Delta is cheaper.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming your final destination is Narita (not USA)
If you take JAL or ANA, the security check at airport is less stringent.
Delta transits at Narita and combine their regional Asian flights to various cities in US, so Changi's security checks for Delta is stricter.

as for price, sometimes Delta is cheaper.
Delta's fare in Jun/Jul is S$550 from Changi to Narita. I didn't know security checks vary according to airlines.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Delta's fare in Jun/Jul is S$550 from Changi to Narita. I didn't know security checks vary according to airlines.
At Changi, there's a guy who will ask you questions before you enter the check-in counter. Standard shit like did you pack your own luggage blah blah blah...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Changi, there's a guy who will ask you questions before you enter the check-in counter. Standard shit like did you pack your own luggage blah blah blah...
Or have you been to Nusa Duta within the last 6 months ? Are you (still) a virgin ? Can you play the piano ? Do you speak French and Spanish ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for pacific routes originating and ending in asia cabin crew is mostly asiatic chicks with few ang moh and nigger lau kway bu providing supervisory roles. most of these routes were formerly part of northwest airlines before their merger in 2008. flew on northwest before from sfo to sin with stopover in nrt, and a sweet looking asiatic chiobu from northwest was very friendly, gave sextra treats, kept cumming to my aisle seat and talking to me, and asked if i was willing to spend a few nights at her layover in narita town. i actually blushed, got an erection, and told her i needed to proceed to sin and only had 69 minutes in transit.:frown::ninja:

Last edited: