• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iranian pastor to be executed for apostasy

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with Kinana. This topic is very important. Please do not digress..
We have someone's life at stake here...
Someone, like us who believes in something that the clerics or government do not want others to believe in.
The condemned man has a right to live too.
He is also the creation of God and brought into this world.
Have sympathy for him, his parents, kids and loved ones.
I call upon the Great Nation of Shites - IRAN.
The descendents of the Great and Wise Alexander the Great.
The once Mighty Persians of Yesteryears.
This is a time to prove yourselves to the World that you are peace-loving and God-fearing people.
Release that poor man and let him live. He has a right to live like you.
Save him and you will shine in the eyes of the World.
Your positive actions will send shock-waves to the Saudi Wahabis who are also holding yet another young man.
Who was conveniently handed over to them by the SERVILE Malaysians recently. Remember KLIA Airport

Nice...I'm sure the Iranians and the Saudis are reading this thread....Wait for the good news

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a Muslim, speak to them please, maybe they might listen to you.

Yes...and you are a Christian..Go Speak to USA to stop supporting Israel in the occupation and persecution of Palestinians and stop supporting the Crazy Saudis in their persecution of non-Wahabis...

I am SURE they will listen to you

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel have every right to their lands bro.
As for Saudis, you need to speak to them yourself cos you are the Muslim.

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel have every right to their lands bro.
As for Saudis, you need to speak to them yourself cos you are the Muslim.

Israel has every right to the Palestinian's lands?...Do you even read what I post or do you just assume I posted what you think I posted....

I asked you as a Christian to speak to USA to stop supporting the Saudi's....Really you do NOT read...you just shoot

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sir, Israel does have right to their own lands.

You need to go speak to the Iranians and the Saudis cos we are not Muslims.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes sir, Israel does have right to their own lands.

You need to go speak to the Iranians and the Saudis cos we are not Muslims.

Gym..Don't Waste your time with this KANINA....I really do believe he is missing some marbles....

Tis kinana is actually RonPaul aka Benhow aka JohnObama aka TRE aka FChannel (latest clone) fm CNA forum. Was banned many times. How we know is the same guy? Highlighted in red is the giveaway. U can talk to him till cow come home. He will run away fm the truth. Flip to tis topic, next thing u know Flop to another topic. Kong Baey Leow....:confused: Best thing was he told everyone he was a xtian. Next day he claimed hes not. Following day he claimed hes a FreeThinker. Hes been missing his medication (insomnia) too...

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a SCITZO to me....You're probably right....missing his medication...or more likely his appointment with IMH.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hes been banned (CNA forum) so many times...and he will come with another nick. If u follow his post at CNA forum, u will notice tat he love to sow discord among the Muslims and xtians when he claimed to be a free thinker. He wont stop just yet. He will continue sowing discord among the Muslims and Non-believers when the claimed hes a xtian. And Muslims always at the receiving end. So wat does tat tells u?

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hes been banned (CNA forum) so many times...and he will come with another nick. If u follow his post at CNA forum, u will notice tat he love to sow discord among the Muslims and xtians when he claimed to be a free thinker. He wont stop just yet. He will continue sowing discord among the Muslims and Non-believers when the claimed hes a xtian. And Muslims always at the receiving end. So wat does tat tells u?

So many Muslim bashers out there....One more
I say better to be on the receiving end rather than the giving (bashing I mean).
Peace be with all of us

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many Muslim bashers out there....One more
I say better to be on the receiving end rather than the giving (bashing I mean).
Peace be with all of us

Yup! Agreed!

Its better to discuss with learned bros even if they are believers in other faith. But dont waste time discussing with liars like RChannel aka kinana. He has other agenda in mind.

Peace.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you guys have creative imaginations.
In the end, you can't make sense of your own religion and run away.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did run away to something irrelevant simply because you cannot defend Islam.
You can always start a new thread if you want to attack Christianity.