• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iranian pastor to be executed for apostasy

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n_n_1297262.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Youcef Nadarkhani, an Iranian pastor who in 2010 was found guilty of apostasy and sentenced to death for refusing to recant Christianity, may have received a final execution order, according to the American Center for Law and Justice and Fox News.

Neither Human Rights Watch nor Amnesty International could verify the information for The Huffington Post, but the White House on Thursday afternoon issued a statement condemning the reports and calling on Iran to release Pastor Nadarkhani.

"This action is yet another shocking breach of Iran’s international obligations, its own constitution, and stated religious values," the White House statement read. "The United States stands in solidarity with Pastor Nadarkhani, his family, and all those who seek to practice their religion without fear of persecution -- a fundamental and universal human right."

While unable to verify the reports, Faraz Sanei, the Iran researcher at Human Rights Watch, spoke with The Huffington Post in a telephone interview about the uncertain circumstances surrounding Nadarkhani.

"A death sentence that has been sent for implementation by the judiciary would suggest the person is at imminent risk of execution," Sanei said. "If it has been sent to the implementation department, that is very troubling."

Sanei added that if the implementation has indeed been sent, Nadarkhani is "one step closer" to being executed.

Islam is the official religion in Iran, and according to the CIA, 98 percent of the country's population is Muslim.

According to Amnesty International, Pastor Naderkhani, 34, became a Christian when he was a teenager and has said he never practiced Islam despite being born to Muslim parents. He has been a pastor for at least 10 years, according to the Christian Post.

In September, the Iranian Supreme Court upheld Naderkhani's 2010 conviction of apostasy after he reportedly refused to recant his Christian faith.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
God send people to hell for sins, not for leaving religion. You don't even know what you are talking about bro.

how did you know your invisibleman will send you to hell for your sins ? :wink:

whats the different between a mafia who send you to hell if you leave his cult and a mafia who send you to help because he thinks you have sins ? :wink: by the way , your cult said , the only way to go heaven is to believe in him :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you mean by invisible man drift.

mafia can't send people to hell, only sins can.

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This action is yet another shocking breach of Iran’s international obligations, its own constitution, and stated religious values," the White House statement read. "The United States stands in solidarity with Pastor Nadarkhani, his family, and all those who seek to practice their religion without fear of persecution -- a fundamental and universal human right."

The only reason the United states stands in Solidarity with Pastor Nadarkhani is because he is Christian.

While I will not comment on the morality of the Iranian Action, The UNITED STATES should look to Saudi Arabia which constantly persecutes and executes Muslims who do not follow their brand of Wahabi (Salafi) Islam. Where is the United states in making their stand there? Instead, the Saudis are Partners and Allies if the US...

All Political bullshit.....US don't really care....They need to highlight IRAN as a rogue state for their own political agenda. Unlike them, Iran has never invaded anyone or supported anyone who has occupied another country. Iran has never invoked any other countries wrath ..UNLIKE the US

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether it is Saudi or Iran, both no good.
The best is to let people join or apostate from any religion.

And if you want to condemn USA, why not condemn yourself for not condemning this violation of religious freedom?

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you have presumed that I have not condemned this violation of religious freedom? Why...because I have not stated it here?...In which case...there are a few Billion people which have not expressly gratified this disdain for this violation of religious freedom in writing in any publication or blog. I guess They should all just go condemn themselves.

Then again, you know DRIFTER is right...if you don't believe in Jesus, or stop believing in him, Jesus will send you to hell. No life ever after for unbelievers. So...Kill an apostate here on earth or there ...same same lah.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gymkhana disapeared.

and here i am..hahaha dont worry we shall debate till the cows come home or till Jesus appears in His second coming..and wasnt it your bible that says that those who call upon Jesus during his second coming will be shunned by him??
who are the people who will call him? the Muslims?or the Jews? hahaha it will be the Christians who worshipped Him instead of following His teachings just like some others who went on and worshipped and made idols of their teachers same with xtians.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Wait a minute, Did He say the will of my Father??? wow not His will but the "WILL OF MY FATHER" plain and simple again.. so no need to worship Christ..He was one of the greatest messengers sent by GOD.
and the message was the same from the time of ADAM(Alaihisalaam) till Abraham and Jacob and Joseph and Lot and Solomon and Noah and Moses and Aaron etc etc till the last and final messenger Muhammad (May Allahs peace and blessings be upon them all)

No difference in their message : That GOD IS ONE there is no other Like unto HIM and HE is not begotten nor does HE begets.

peace be with you

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about death for Muslim apostasy Gym. Stick to the discussion please.
If you want to talk about something else, you can start another thread.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about death for Muslim apostasy Gym. Stick to the discussion please.

You don't own the forum nor create its rules. If I want to I can post here and you can't even answer hahaha. Is it true did you really not follow the teachings of Christ but worshipped Him instead ? Tsk Tsk

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with Kinana. This topic is very important. Please do not digress..
We have someone's life at stake here...
Someone, like us who believes in something that the clerics or government do not want others to believe in.
The condemned man has a right to live too.
He is also the creation of God and brought into this world.
Have sympathy for him, his parents, kids and loved ones.
I call upon the Great Nation of Shites - IRAN.
The descendents of the Great and Wise Alexander the Great.
The once Mighty Persians of Yesteryears.
This is a time to prove yourselves to the World that you are peace-loving and God-fearing people.
Release that poor man and let him live. He has a right to live like you.
Save him and you will shine in the eyes of the World.
Your positive actions will send shock-waves to the Saudi Wahabis who are also holding yet another young man.
Who was conveniently handed over to them by the SERVILE Malaysians recently. Remember KLIA Airport