• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ipoh Horse Racing 8 Aug Tip of the day

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ali Babi !!

Nobody is pointing a gun at your fuckhead to bet. If you so scared, don't even come into the gambling forum.

Fuck Off back to your mum's bangla fucked anus where you were born, to hide !!:oIo:

for your inform cb kia, i did't even bet your lao sai tips, but please don't call people kaka Loot, if you really wanna call people LOOT, LOOT your mum cheebye better :oIo::oIo::oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
for your inform cb kia, i did't even bet your lao sai tips, but please don't call people kaka Loot, if you really wanna call people LOOT, LOOT your mum cheebye better :oIo::oIo::oIo:

YES! I agree with you. There will be desperate people around that may follow his "tips". This fake tipster is a CONMAN and very irresponsible.

From the grapevine, I heard he is running away from several loansharks.

I hope nobody commit suicide because of his FAKE tips.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ali Babi simpleton fuckhead.

Stop sprouting your nonsense here.

If you do not have the balls to bet, stop disturbing.

Fuck Off to your mum's anus to hide !!:oIo: