• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 6 Ear Speaker Sometimes Not Working

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone encountered similar issue with your iPhone?
It seems to be quite a common problem for discussions even with a new local set and also even with IOS 9.2.
Apple seems to be quite ignorant for this issue.

One moment it works but after a Power cycle, the ear speaker has no sound again during outgoing calls.
Factory reset a few times also get the same intermittent results.

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only a specific group of "users" from a particular Internet Brigade have this problem. Froggy should know. :biggrin:

Try harder. After all the lame antics by PAP IB clones to discredit the overwhelming popularity gayphone even with Tiongs, do u now regret? :biggrin:

As long i can get my hands on smartphones and gadgets that i don't necessarily own, be prepared for more reviews.