• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing PAP candidate for Punggol!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
One surgery in private practice and he can earn more than $16,000 (and he can do 5-6 a week, easy) ..... he has to be crazy to bother with this shit working for the PAP

why not? ALL surgeons have a shelf life. past 55 years old, eyesight not so good, hands tremble, tired etc. for MPs you get pension, numerous directorships, benefits later till old age ie 80 or 90 years old. No stress with all the directorships. that's why almost everyone wants to be MPs and ministers.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry ha, not whacking you..

Merely saying that when PAP wants to screw us, they always tell us they are doing something good to us. That's what I mean leh.

no lah, no doctor will screw his patient with his finger lah. i don't feel good hor.i kena whacked here so much until my skin becomes crocodile skin liao:smile: