• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

International School Closes Door To Locals - ST Front Page

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
... except the elites? Got marney no marney still peasant class. What do you think? :eek:

051102RL1-012.jpg

NUS_hauls_up_China_scholar_over_dog_comment-topImage.jpg

asd-logo.png

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans study in international schools for what ? Act high class ?

If your child is smart, he is smart. Study anywhere will do. If he is dumb .... nothing in this world can help ...... you only enrich the tuition teachers.

I have an acquaintance whose son is freaking dumb. He engaged a trainer for the maths Olympiad to teach his son. Guess the son's school results ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would ST put such news on front page?
Sinkies cannot study in international schools except those with special reasons.......Pinky's angmo son

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans study in international schools for what ? Act high class ?

If your child is smart, he is smart. Study anywhere will do. If he is dumb .... nothing in this world can help ...... you only enrich the tuition teachers.

I have an acquaintance whose son is freaking dumb. He engaged a trainer for the maths Olympiad to teach his son. Guess the son's school results ?

Well a certain old man's grandson who had a certain condition went to one

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If my wife holds a foreign passport, can my child enrol in an international school here?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgp is finished; its like Int'l Co setting up here n tell u no quota for locals.
It is lame excuse, I tell u. If no place, UWC can bang the tables and ask for more space
like in Tampines. We will never know the truth. Imagine, if no Global Indian Sch here.
I believe they want to shut out locals n Indians. So, Sgp is the punching bag.
Why not say "No Japs,Koreans, Indians, Asians". They can't. Only can slam Singaporeans.
Does MOE hv the guts to query??

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
051102RL1-012.jpg

So now is a case of "DOGS & SINGAPOREANS NOT ALLOWED INTO THE CLUB"!
Singaporeans now has become 东亚病夫 or 东南亚病夫 in their own land?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would ST put such news on front page?
Sinkies cannot study in international schools except those with special reasons.......Pinky's angmo son

It was not LHL's but rather his nephew Li Huanwu (whose father is Lee Hsien Yang) who attended Singapore American School. His brother, Li Shengwu, was also planning to attend SAS, but eventually attended RJC instead because he was a leading member of the debate team.

LKY himself delivered keynote speeches at SAS.