• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Intelligent designs or random evolution?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blind navigating thru echo has been seen.
pieces of watch assembling on its own never seen before.
Dubious comparison sir.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blind navigating thru echo has been seen.
pieces of watch assembling on its own never seen before.
Dubious comparison sir.

It has never been seen. So one can argue that it's not true that pieces of watch parts can assemble spontaneously. That doesn't mean you can infer the same causality to every bloody thing in this world. Watches are man made. Therefore, everything in this world is made by man? You see the problem with your sloppy, simplistic inferences? My father is a man. Does it follow then that all men are my father? :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has never been seen. So one can argue that it's not true that pieces of watch parts can assemble spontaneously.
Sure, why not?
Thats why I told yu its dubious comparison on your part.

That doesn't mean you can infer the same causality to every bloody thing in this world. Watches are man made. Therefore, everything in this world is made by man?

You see the problem with your sloppy, simplistic inferences? My father is a man. Does it follow then that all men are my father? :rolleyes:
Did anyone in the world make the same inference or statement? Again dubious comparison.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see intelligent design in livings things, even in a cell don't you? What about DNA? You see a code or language there? Who set the language there?