• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Intelligent designs or random evolution?

B

Baluku

Human body is so complex.

How could random evolution evolve into something as complex as a human being?

If there is complexity, there must be intelligence and beauty in its creation. Randomness only brings chaos!

Like a watch. Can you put all the parts and pieces on a table and it will become an assembled watch on its own?

No, there must be intelligent humans designs the watch and assemble them together.

And who is created in the image of God? man!

Last edited by a moderator:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human body is so complex.

How could random evolution evolve into something as complex as a human being?

If there is complexity, there must be intelligence and beauty in its creation. Randomness only brings chaos!

Like a watch. Can you put all the parts and pieces on a table and it will become an assembled watch on its own?

No, there must be intelligent humans designs the watch and assemble them together.

And who is created in the image of God? man!

just because you cannot comprehend the origin of life doesnt mean that everyone must be wrong not to belief in your christian god?

and why would you abandon your chinese god in favour of the angmoh god?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
just because you cannot comprehend the origin of life doesnt mean that everyone must be wrong not to belief in your christian god?

You don't need to believe in our God sir.
Since you cannot prove evolution and big bang, why should you be an atheist?

and why would you abandon your chinese god in favour of the angmoh god?

Chinese got Chinese God, Indian got Indian god, ang mo got ang mo god. End up racism in heaven. Me no believe in racism and Christianity is a religion for all races. BTW Jesus was middle eastern.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to believe in our God sir.
Since you cannot prove evolution and big bang, why should you be an atheist?

i refer to scientific publications, journals, reputable organisations and scientists who have done much research in these areas to these answers.
take this forum for example, if you use this forum and didnt see the database, nor the application or the web server at the backend, will you believe that this forum was created out of the thin air.

even if you are deist or theist, what makes you think that christian god is the only true one and everyone's gods are false? where is your evidence?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i refer to scientific publications, journals, reputable organisations and scientists who have done much research in these areas to these answers.
take this forum for example, if you use this forum and didnt see the database, nor the application or the web server at the backend, will you believe that this forum was created out of the thin air.

even if you are deist or theist, what makes you think that christian god is the only true one and everyone's gods are false? where is your evidence?

All those so called scientific journals proved evolution and big bang?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you put god under a microscope or see him in a telescope?

take this for example, i say i have a dragon living in my garage. it is invisible so no one can see it, it is undetectable even with the latest scientific equipments; no heat, it doesnt breath, eat or drink, it wont move so you cant use motion sensor to detect it. you cant touch it because i say it is a 5th dimensional being..

now, given you all these justification, WILL YOU BELIEVE ME THAT I HAVE DRAGON IN MY GARAGE?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those so called scientific journals proved evolution and big bang?

still covering your ears and hiding under the rocks, eh? tell me, why do you bother to go to school when you dont believe any of those stuff taught in schools?

oh you want to look for a good jobs, eh? would you succeed in life if you show that you know your religious knowlege well?

sorry, what was the question again? coz you didnt answer any of mine!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember what I learnt in school. Not once did the school teach us evolution

which school is that?
did PAP teach you about civil rights? no? why not? disadvantageous to them, right??

do you remember those days when you are very young and should you disobey your parents, did they say that you will be "arrested" by the police for failing to finish homework or your dinner?

same trick works in religions. "if you dont believe, god will punish you!". this pretty much feed on the indiviual's fear, and once you fear, you surrender your will to the person who can control your fear.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you a catholic, pentecostal, evangelical, Anglican, baptist, 7 days Adventist, Mormon, or Jehovah witness?
independent or affiliated to an organization?

do you know what is the difference between calvinism, arminianism or universalism? which one do you subscribe to?

which creed does your church subscribe to?

which bible did your church adopt? whatabout the apocryphal books?

whatabout the early christians who practiced agnosticism, adoptionism? do you agree with the action of Augustine of hippo to eradicate all of them out?
Coptic churches and Russian orthodox churches function differently from the Vatican, evangelical and the pentecostal, in your opinion, are they right? or are they heretics?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
which school is that?
did PAP teach you about civil rights? no? why not? disadvantageous to them, right??

do you remember those days when you are very young and should you disobey your parents, did they say that you will be "arrested" by the police for failing to finish homework or your dinner?

same trick works in religions. "if you dont believe, god will punish you!". this pretty much feed on the indiviual's fear, and once you fear, you surrender your will to the person who can control your fear.

Not once did I learn evolution in school.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not once did I learn evolution in school.

oh, this sound so logical and scientific..... NOT!!

Gen. 38:8 Then Judah said to Onan, 'Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her; raise up offspring for your brother.' 9 But since Onan knew that the offspring would not be his, he spilled his semen on the ground whenever he went in to see his brother's wife, so that he would not give offspring to his brother. 10 What he did was displeasing in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, this sound so logical and scientific..... NOT!!

Gen. 38:8 Then Judah said to Onan, 'Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her; raise up offspring for your brother.' 9 But since Onan knew that the offspring would not be his, he spilled his semen on the ground whenever he went in to see his brother's wife, so that he would not give offspring to his brother. 10 What he did was displeasing in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

Dear Fishy,

Nobody on earth knows what on earth you are trying to say. All you have are just quoting verses here, verses there but really we don't know what you meant.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Fishy,

Nobody on earth knows what on earth you are trying to say. All you have are just quoting verses here, verses there but really we don't know what you meant.

let me put this plainly to you as what i put it to kinana as well..

if you claim that you follow jesus, why arent you taking up the cross and go to 3rd world countries to witness? instead you sit at home in your comfort, doing keyboard "witnessing"...

one thing i cannot stand more than a religious fanatic is a religious hypocrite. if you want to believe, then do it all the way! drop off from your career or study, go into field of war torn countries to witness. i have seen young pastors who enjoyed the luxuries of the mortal world; buying expensive coffee machines, indulge in photography, but zero on human life reflection. every sunday, they are paying lip service.

you are neither hot or cold, sitting on the fence. jesus will spit you out. you dont live a life of what jesus has commanded. have you pick up your cross, deny all your world possession and follow him? did you go to africa and all the 3rd world countries to be a tent maker, live frugally and witness to them? NO! you want the worldly possession and comfort, go to church on sunday, take god out like a piece of china to polish and admire on a weekly basis, then poof! back to your modern day life, living and working like any unbeliever.... hypocrite!

however, if you are typing this message out from africa in a hut somwhere in the field, then i will salute to your faith, otherwise, it is just plain hypocrisy!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
mate, what is your motivation to believe?
do you believe because you fear death, or you want to please a psychopathic god?

540559_368779883159225_200082823362266_913149_1331472839_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Possible but highly unlikely, given that there's no other known constituent of nature like humans who would bother creating watches, just as you wouldn't bother learning how to navigate around using echo the way some blind people do. It doesn't mean you're less complex than the blind. We are a product of random circumstances after all. You can strike 4D by accident without designing the winning process.

What you're committing here is the fallacy of anthropomorphism. You're assuming that all natural processes must function according to the arbitrary laws of human beings. Think of the common belief in many cultures that heaven is crying when it rains, just because human beings witness liquid droplets falling when they cry. These people clearly haven't spent time and effort to investigate empirically the cause of rain, in the same manner as your apathy towards evolutionary biology. Forget about tenuous analogies. Just show us the designer which you speak of. We can argue all day but it's empirical evidence that will settle the issue. Where is the evidence of god? Did you witness him creating rain? All we've seen is the condensation of water vapour and the precipitation of rain. Nothing divine nor designed at all. :rolleyes:

Last edited: