• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inside Info: Gecko going to mati liao !

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr class="msghead"> <td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" width="1%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td> <td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">AI (3_M) <nobr></nobr> </td> <td class="msgDate" width="30%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">7:57 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgT" width="1%" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td> <td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 23) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%"> </td> <td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">35332.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> News I got from the media side was Gecko's condition has worsen recently and may kick the bucket soon. This news originate from a trustworthy source. (whom I think many of us will love to hate)
A biography of her was already produced and put on standby. Once she dies, they will air the production immediately. But there is some disagreement from within if she deserves such honour since she isn't a political figure to begin with.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Gecko is dead, LKY will follow and die soon. This always happen for very loyal couples.. Great news for humanity

hurray(0-1).jpg

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Gecko is dead, LKY will follow and die soon. This always happen for very loyal couples.. Great news for humanity

Many must have noticed that the old man is getting irrelevant. With or without him, his A team just keeps dropping the ball :eek:

If she doesn't up the lorry soon it's is going to be a tight schedule to squeeze a funeral & elections by the end of the year. :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many must have noticed that the old man is getting irrelevant. With or without him, his A team just keeps dropping the ball :eek:

If she doesn't up the lorry soon it's is going to be a tight schedule to squeeze a funeral & elections by the end of the year. :rolleyes:

not to mentioned NDP, YOG, F1 all cramming in somemore.:biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put up her photo onto F1 race car or someone run with her picture high port during YOG instead. Vuvuzelas come in handy for sending off. I'm also setting my pigeons free.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not to mentioned NDP, YOG, F1 all cramming in somemore.:biggrin:

Oh yes how can I forget those exciting events. :rolleyes:

Maybe they can cancel NDP and replace it with a National Day of Prayer. Or combine YOG with the elections, it'll increase the walk in attendance for YOG .

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, this is good news, something to cheer about. We need more of these news to hit the MIW so that their morale will be set back esp for LKY and his familee..When things start to goes against them and the people uniting to vote against them, they will no that they are no longer in control. It is also a good time to scrutinize their assets and ill-gotten gains...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope she doesn't conk off during this world cup season. Otherwise, the media will focus their coverage mainly on her at the expense of the matches! Who gives a shit about her biting the dust anyway? :oIo: