• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infractions

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. Abuse of infraction powers will result in an Infraction which could lead to a temporary ban.

2. Persistent abuse of infraction powers will result in a removal of Inf status.

3. Unjustified infractions can be reversed by anyone with infraction powers

4. Do not use infraction powers to silence your critics. It makes you no better than the PAP.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one creating the new problems and now you restricting people's power given from you. You also behave like PAP what :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are the one creating the new problems and now you restricting people's power given from you. You also behave like PAP what :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here I am trying to ensure that nobody is silenced because of their views and you accuse me of behaving like the PAP??

I've honestly had enough of you. Please bugger off from my forum and take your 16,972 garbage posts with you.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss well said.Only pussy cats chow ag gua like TONYCHATS n MBSSLOTS infra n dont dare to confront face to face .
SHame on these two chao pussies cats.CHAO AH GUA CHAO AH GUA CHAO AH GUA.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here I am trying to ensure that nobody is silenced because of their views and you accuse me of behaving like the PAP??

I've honestly had enough of you. Please bugger off from my forum and take your 16,972 garbage posts with you.
Did my 16,972 posts bother you so much? Which of the 2 points I mentioned are not true?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Adios amigo ak..tata.Sayonara means goodbye.LOL.:biggrin:

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be fairer for everyone if the following are true:

1. Those with Infraction power can infract only those with Infraction power
2. Everyone has infraction power
3. If 2 is not possible, then those who can zap cannot infract and those who can infract cannot zap
4. There should be no difference between Inf and InfP accounts

This is because those with Infraction power usually has 700 to 10,000 pts. No matter how he is zapped, it will not matter. Hence, it emboldens him or her somewhat.

Just my 2 cents only. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
most of the infractions given are silly, pointless and meaningless including those given by leongsam.

Hey your avatar girl face damn nice la, a little round round chubby chubby, sibeh cute leh. Who ah?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will be fairer for everyone if the following are true:

1. Those with Infraction power can infract only those with Infraction power
2. Everyone has infraction power
3. If 2 is not possible, then those who can zap cannot infract and those who can infract cannot zap
4. There should be no difference between Inf and InfP accounts

This is because those with Infraction power usually has 700 to 10,000 pts. No matter how he is zapped, it will not matter. Hence, it emboldens him or her somewhat.

Just my 2 cents only. :wink:

Up it 20 cents better..:smile:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Abuse of infraction powers will result in an Infraction which could lead to a temporary ban.

2. Persistent abuse of infraction powers will result in a removal of Inf status.

3. Unjustified infractions can be reversed by anyone with infraction powers

4. Do not use infraction powers to silence your critics. It makes you no better than the PAP.

How about issuing of warnings? I see lots of uncouth behaviour by underemployed people spending all their waking moments here with 10 or 20 different accounts, and I warn that person with a yellow card.

Problem is there is this bitch by the nick of tualingong who goes around reversing my warnings.

For heaven's sake, a warning carries 0 points! What's the use of reversing a warning other than to irritate me, when i'm merely advising the other party of his bad behaviour.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did my 16,972 posts bother you so much? Which of the 2 points I mentioned are not true?

bro AK,

Sam Leong is jealous of your reputation score. because you know why???? You obtained that score without having to denote!!

Unlike me, 1000 pts is from donation, 100 extra pts is because I play the role of PAP lap dog for one month. I lick PAP balls for one month OK! And for a miserly 100 pts.

Somemore mollusk fed up with my PAP ball carrying, he deduct me ... HAHAHAHAHAH! So my salary is only 99 pts.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro AK,

Sam Leong is jealous of your reputation score. because you know why???? You obtained that score without having to denote!!

Unlike me, 1000 pts is from donation, 100 extra pts is because I play the role of PAP lap dog for one month. I lick PAP balls for one month OK! And for a miserly 100 pts.

Somemore mollusk fed up with my PAP ball carrying, he deduct me ... HAHAHAHAHAH! So my salary is only 99 pts.

Haha..I can't remember I deducted your point..did I put my nick..?