• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Information on that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Merah

ttwmxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I am new to Christianity. I am glad that I am introduced to the correct GOD but not the correct church. I will like to know if anybody here knows the truth behind the sacking of that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Merah from GBC and the reasons on why his ex-followers decide to walk out from him?

Regards

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Information on that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Me

After some special ministers psalary review..God ask him to take a 50% pay cut but the pastor refused..so
after careful consideration..god retrenched him and ask him to wait for drawdown of his CPF special account..
...No idea why the followers went with him

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Information on that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Me

Hi,

I am new to Christianity. I am glad that I am introduced to the correct GOD but not the correct church. I will like to know if anybody here knows the truth behind the sacking of that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Merah from GBC and the reasons on why his ex-followers decide to walk out
Regards

Correct God as opposed to an incorrect one?
God is one not three

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

new to christianity? get out quick,,,,,

read how the immoral god kills babies in genesis and exodus,,, awful god,,,,, don't give excuses for god killings,,,,

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi,

I am new to Christianity. I am glad that I am introduced to the correct GOD but not the correct church. I will like to know if anybody here knows the truth behind the sacking of that senior pastor who have churches in Marine Parade and Bukit Merah from GBC and the reasons on why his ex-followers decide to walk out from him?

Regards

False teachers and false preachers are abound. Just go to the word of God, the Bible and ask God for discernment and wisdom, and He will grant you. It is not important to find out why people walk from a pastor, a preacher. You will get many answers. The worst can happen to believers is to let these false teachers, pastors affect our relationship with our God!

I am of course glad for you....we are worshipping a Living God. Once you study the Bibles closely, you can find there are just as relevant to us today and it was few thousand years ago. Just examine ourselves, people around us, the world events and we can know that God is real and the Bible is indeed the inspired-word of God.

God bless.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

idiot with zero scientific knowledge and attack science with their ridiculous comments are everywhere as well. FUCKER STILL DUN DARE WANT TO CLEAR THE SHIT YOU THROW AT ME INITIALLY?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

read how the immoral god kills babies in genesis and exodus,,, awful god,,,,, don't give excuses for god killings,,,,

must circumcise also...................God has a fetish for foreskins....................

God almost killed Moses becoz he never circumcise...................

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

idiot with zero scientific knowledge and attack science with their ridiculous comments are everywhere as well. FUCKER STILL DUN DARE WANT TO CLEAR THE SHIT YOU THROW AT ME INITIALLY?

Old nagging woman...you again.....

Do you know the meaning of "initially".....you senile or not???? Go and trace back who started throwing??? "Initially" means "at first', "at the start".....who started throwing at who initially....I started this thread almost 4 years' ago...I have never, never knew you, who this senile scientist (???) vamjok......You gone crazy and mad and just come in and started all the nagging...

Scientist (???) - Don't even know the meaning of initially......what a shame!!!

Please Don't Nag Again (DNA!!!!)

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Masterpiece, 911

sept11.jpg

Don't worry lah. With the population explosion of 7 BILLION people on earth ? I'll say, "Poor animals, birds and fishes. It's time to save the earth."

September 11th was only the beginning of fun. And all the way to ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

old nagging woman...you again.....

Do you know the meaning of "initially".....you senile or not???? Go and trace back who started throwing??? "initially" means "at first', "at the start".....who started throwing at who initially....i started this thread almost 4 years' ago...i have never, never knew you, who this senile scientist (???) vamjok......you gone crazy and mad and just come in and started all the nagging...

Scientist (???) - don't even know the meaning of initially......what a shame!!!

Please don't nag again (dna!!!!)

fucking chee bye kia,

you are the fucker that shamelessly ask me 8 questions and dare me to answer it. You are the fucker that start those shit with me with those 8 questions. I nag? U chee bye kia, CANNOT ANSWER TO MY CHALLENGE SAY I NAG? SO THAT IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO AVOID A CHALLENGE TO YOUR CLAIM TO A STATEMENT? PROVEN WRONG - THROW SMOKE SCREEN TO SNAKE OUT OF SITUATION BY TALKING TONS OF RUBBISH, WHEN MET WITH SOMEONE THAT DUN FALL FOR SUCH SHIT, SAY HE IS NAGGING. FUCKER UR STANDARD IS REALLY LOW. THIS VERY MUCH SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTEGRITY YOU HAVE, YOU ARE SIMPLY A LIAR AND A SNAKE.

of cos I can sense you fear my appearace, for my appearance disclose your level of stupidity and lies. Talk to like sky high but dun even dare to support your claim. Now ask me dun nag? Fucker is that the best you can do?

fuck u

Last edited:

ttwmxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, friends please calm down! I start this thread is to find out more information about this senior pastor. I just wandering where on earth does he get all the money

a) to buy an apartment which come in with a bathtub for his son to grow up with
b) participating and representing Singapore in a rich sport i.e polo
c) set up his own production house to perform illusions to deceive the audiences who pay to watch his shows
d) spending 2 weeks on mountain skiing every year and ask everybody not to disturb him during this period.

At least, we know how much our president and prime minister earned monthly but we do not know how much is his monthly salary to support him and his family's lavish lifestyle.

I already opened up a war of words with my cell group on this person's credibility, I do not want to see any insult against anyone in this thread. Thanks!

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi tt, i dont think you are going to get the exact details here.

Hi, friends please calm down! I start this thread is to find out more information about this senior pastor. I just wandering where on earth does he get all the money a) to buy an apartment which come in with a bathtub for his son to grow up with
c) set up his own production house to perform illusions to deceive the audiences who pay to watch his shows
d) spending 2 weeks on mountain skiing every year and ask everybody not to disturb him during this period.

At least, we know how much our president and prime minister earned monthly but we do not know how much is his monthly salary to support him and his family's lavish lifestyle.

QUOTE]

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiya,,,

this is god's blessing through his gullible followers,,,,

basic salary of $500,000 and a lot of "undeclared love gifts" and "honoriums".

whether got take from church coffers or not, big question mark. Kick backs and offerings are acceptable.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same God but give certain church extra blessing... Just look at CHC till now still no charges from CAD & CCC...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God ask him to take a 50% pay cut but the pastor refused..so
god retrenched him and ask him to wait for drawdown of his CPF special account..

A fool like me is left wondering and prays for a right answer.

How did GOD gave him the instructions?

In Person, In Dream, In a Drunken Stupor State, by SMS, Handphone, Email or whatever other methods.

Please let me know as up to now I still have not HEARD, SMELT, DREAMT or FELT GOD.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, friends please calm down! I start this thread is to find out more information about this senior pastor. I just wandering where on earth does he get all the money

a) to buy an apartment which come in with a bathtub for his son to grow up with

I already opened up a war of words with my cell group on this person's credibility, I do not want to see any insult against anyone in this thread. Thanks!

hi , your statement [a] is a bit strange to me.
it is common for an apartment to come with a bathtub. What's wrong with it ?
you saying his son grew up in a bathtub ? that's something wrong.

your statement [c] is also a little incorrect.
he did not deceived the audience. the silly people allowed themselves to be deceived. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

anyway the answer to your silly question is :
he prayed to the correct god daily to be a millionaire , and his prayer is answered.
god let him win the first prize of big sweep and toto , and god also caused thousands of silly people to donate to him.
no wonder he is constantly praising the lord. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try City Harvest. It could be the right one for you.
It is just a case of entering the right house but wrong room.

ttwmxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have they bought their 14th, 15th and 16th condo yet?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Try City Harvest. It could be the right one for you.
It is just a case of entering the right house but wrong room.

"I will make you fishers of man if you follow me. if you follow me, If you follow me"

Then there was light and dark was more.

Welcome to my church and I will guide you to Heaven.

I know the route. Ho Yeow Sun found it and so did I.

It has brought me much wealth.

Last edited: