• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indranee wants us to give Anton another chance. What do you think?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why is PAP and a minister siding openly with pigs? They really don't care sinkies tulan meh? You see, sinkies are just so insignificant I the the eyes of the elected. How come sinkies can tahan this is beyond me.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is PAP and a minister siding openly with pigs? They really don't care sinkies tulan meh? You see, sinkies are just so insignificant I the the eyes of the elected. How come sinkies can tahan this is beyond me.

because the pap has lost support of true blue singaporeans and LHL and his cronies are hanging on to last straws

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indranee can give that fucktard Ang Moh a chance to suck her 2 matured overiped mangoes...:rolleyes: :oIo::rolleyes: :oIo:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd chance, what that mat store in geylang? ahahhah. okay loh, throw him in jail, then as yellow ribbon foundation to support him with taxpayer's moneys!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
F***k you lah, all these are not my problem.jam-pack in hospital is becos too many poor peasants use it on the same time; mrt broke down becos so many poor peoples use it on the same time.

Do we need another lecture from the PAP:confused:

If they are so free why not try to fix the many problems that they have created such as dengue, mrt breakdowns, packed poly clinics & hospitals, dirty heartlands, ....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anton is not even remorseful and he is still suing this suing that.

Deep inside him, he is still thinking "fuck all these wuss from the Far East".

Second chance kee lanjiao.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh really dua kee..even indranee also wants to get into their good books.

That's why she was assigned to do this:

2012-09-12T104253Z_1835108066_GM1E89C1FUL01_RTRMADP_3_BRITAIN-ROYALS-SINGAPORE.JPG

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever the likes of Indranee wants to criticise Sinkies, they use the word "netizens".
So, what do you call people whose critical letters are published once every 50 years in the Shitty Times - "paperlots" and those who voice criticisms over the air on radio - radiators?

It is the MESSAGE that you need to absorb, Indranee, not the medium of communication.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suddenly only Shamu is the one siding with the people?

Good cop, bad cop wayang from the pappies. Deep down inside their black hearts, they are all sim tia that one of their beloved high net worth FTs has been chased out of town. But they dare not openly criticize either Anton or Sinkies, for fear of negative economic and political repercussions. So they take the middle of the road option, for example, Indranee appealing to us to take the high road and be more forgiving. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good cop, bad cop wayang from the pappies. Deep down inside their black hearts, they are all sim tia that one of their beloved high net worth FTs has been chased out of town. But they dare not openly criticize either Anton or Sinkies, for fear of negative economic and political repercussions. So they take the middle of the road option, for example, Indranee appealing to us to take the high road and be more forgiving. :rolleyes:

guess that's why they made Shamu FM and Indranee only a small SMOS

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised you should read my replies to others if I were on your ignore list.

You are right I am no fucking expat. Neither fucking nor expat. Foreigner on E-pass is more accurate. Ex-Singaporean, to be more complete. Non-partisan, but I would throw in my support for the underdog if I were to choose. I do keep fishes though, but it is not for me, I do not have interest in maintaining aquariums. Have fun.

Cheers!

I threw that bastard agora into the ignore bin a few days already. He is no fucking expat. He is a fucking PAP doggie pretending to be expat. Expat do not keep fishes ..............

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shamu where got play good cop......the essence of his message is in his concluding sentence which reads, "We, Singaporeans, can be bigger than that."

Lawyer clever to play with words lah.

But that keeling lau-chee-bye opened her CB mouth and anyhow shoot that we give that white trash a 2nd chance, sure she sure kena fucked until upside down!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised you should read my replies to others if I were on your ignore list.

You are right I am no fucking expat. Neither fucking nor expat. Foreigner on E-pass is more accurate. Ex-Singaporean, to be more complete. Non-partisan, but I would throw in my support for the underdog if I were to choose. I do keep fishes though, but it is not for me, I do not have interest in maintaining aquariums. Have fun.

Cheers!

If a Brit migrates to Japan, he might have a Jap passport but does he become Japanese? Do Japanese treat him as Japanese or gaijin?
If a Frenchman migrates permanently to India, does he become an Ah Neh?

Once a Sinkie, Always a Sinkie.