• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesians believe sex with Orang Utans give you 4D numbers!!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont talk abt apes.

Resident racist Boooo cry baby Jah jamban cant even tell the difference btw Indon Chinese and chimps!

Now hes telling everyone Indons look like chimps! LOL!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, niggers are the closest cousins to apes.

Chiek-Tiote.jpg

Resemblance%20To%20Apes%20-%2024_jpg.jpg

I didn't compare different humans and yup niggers look like chimps but so far we don't hear of niggers fucking some ape. This time the Indons need the flaming. (Heard that whoami)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic Jamban. Now hes insulting the Indon, his own kind...his own Chinese race, as chimps!

ChiaLat lah u, shit jamban jah. LOL!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont talk abt apes.

Resident racist Boooo cry baby Jah jamban cant even tell the difference btw Indon Chinese and chimps!

Now hes telling everyone Indons look like chimps! LOL!

You dumb fuck indon might have chinese but they are foreigners. Mention indon does anyone think of a chinese person? Am average indon looks just like you chimp. So you going to fuck any orang utans?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the dark skinned cina babis in hazeland have sex with earthworms, they can attain immortality and earth god status?
Worm.gif
:eek:

l-1892.jpg

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know some of you all damn bad laughing at those Indos. Have you consider that they are still in their earily stages of human evolution. Hell last month they just discovered fire and they burn the whole damn forest down and cause the great haze that nearly wiped out this little red dot. If you don't believe me just tar them and throw hair over them to cover their whole body. Bet with you, you can't tell the diff between them and the chimp.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Menu and price list...
2 bannanas = one handjob with limited and roaming (restricted to top only)
4 bannanas = one handjob with unlimited and roaming even allow Monkeylinggus (equal to human cunniglingus )
8 Bannanas = blowjob also allow CIMM(cum in monkey mouth) 69 is welcome.
12 Bannanas = wildest monkey fuck with condom..
dont allow ..no frenching, no anal penetration and NO RAW.
BTW monkey is >18 years old

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems the orang utan is trained to have sex,,,but the article says that ape has bites etc on her..i mean its damn disgusting and yet sickos can still do it. This is the reason why capital punishment needs to be enforced to get rid of sickos, serial killers, rapist, mass murderers, sedition and treason. Also those sickos should be classified as mass murderers. Wont the sickos get weird viruses and diseases from another species? Wasnt that how AIDS came about? some idiot either screwed an ape or got scratch by one?