• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indon Maid Making Love in Chinese Garden

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes in the heat of the moment you dun bother about anything else.
Chinese garden is a good place for folks who like to do it in public.
I remembered bonking a fb of mine there....rushed for time and her place was nearby....did not intended to have sex but one thing led to another and got carried away.
She did not want to throw away her soiled panty and even wash it at the lake and hung on the tree to dry while we cuddled amongst the bushes some more....those were the days.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i said it a thousands time, ugly maid need sex too. so PAP should make some sort of allowance for them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i said it a thousands time, ugly maid need sex too. so PAP should make some sort of allowance for them.

Maybe NTUC can subsidise dildos for them. The maids can then enjoy their NTUC dildos in the comfort of the master bedroom.

NTUC Fairprice likes to sell their house brand products e.g. HomeProud, Fairprice, Pasar, Unity. Maybe now is the time to have a house brand for adult toys.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ntuc should ask their zorro boss to make regular house visits and steal the toothpick fr their houses instead

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe NTUC can subsidise dildos for them. The maids can then enjoy their NTUC dildos in the comfort of the master bedroom.

NTUC Fairprice likes to sell their house brand products e.g. HomeProud, Fairprice, Pasar, Unity. Maybe now is the time to have a house brand for adult toys.

that is good idea, but hdb so small, no privacy for them. HDB is like a prison, like hell for them. they only do it for the family. No sex, no family, lots of work.

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like indonesia. Possibly aceh where there are moral cops patrolling. So cannot use hotel as it is aginst the law.

terrible lah you.in singapore lah.listen to the cameramen's malay accent.from his accent it's singaporean or malaysian malay accent.btw only in singapore do maids have sex in open area.the guy is not persian but muslim myanmar( most muslim in myanmar are of indian extraction)