• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians doing SBF in not PAP

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just look at the number of posts in SBF causing disunity in the forum, I say to all of you

namaste.png

All those involve please spend just 20 mins with Sri Sri Ravi please please listen to my plea

[video=youtube;z95hlevUWm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z95hlevUWm0[/video]

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa Joe you become half Indian suddenly develop taste for sitar Ravi Shankar, now this new age guru?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A little high from my Cordon Bleu yes.

I reading so many threads of people fighting because of ahnehs so I post this to seek peace for everyone. I've been a fan of Ravi Shanka for a very long time. One of the most memorable piece is with beautiful daughter Anouska, classic.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of it is one way traffic anyway, so let them vent off steam...better than keep it hiding and show mask..

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little high from my Cordon Bleu yes.

I reading so many threads of people fighting because of ahnehs so I post this to seek peace for everyone. I've been a fan of Ravi Shanka for a very long time. One of the most memorable piece is with beautiful daughter Anouska, classic.

You are a rare class... Study oversea?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are a rare class... Study oversea?

Fireworks pretty nice tonight looking out from the room hmmm pretty rare to see fireworks in Singapore that last more than 10 mins. Naaaa not studied overseas. Ya sometimes I think I'm weird too.