• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Singaporean FT soldier shot in Thailand

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after being caught on your own words is this how you respond? What a lamer.

I am not caught on my own words, all i hear from you is blah blah blah blah after reading a few words, no one here is interested in your mumbling.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let see a thread written on 26 may 2010, about 7 months ago. By watchman, someone who was banned by sam leong, for whatever reason.
No one interested in the thread and no story to tell us what did he do, what is his name, what happen to him. Then someone show up 7 months later to reply it. Therefore Jah_rastafar_I is Watchman, and spam us twice with useless thread, therefore i will give you infraction for spam. Have a nice day.

Friend, last i heard u were delivering justice on behalf of heaven in the 'Moderated Section' What brings you here to deliver justice on Sam Leong's behalf in the original folder?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend, last i heard u were delivering justice on behalf of heaven in the 'Moderated Section' What brings you here to deliver justice on Sam Leong's behalf in the original folder?

you can check with the boss if you like, if you think i cannot infract people in the original folder.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can check with the boss if you like, if you think i cannot infract people in the original folder.

Infraction can be done by anybody with points over 800 or moderators. You can also terraform the sun into a liveable habitat if you like and can too

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infraction can be done by anybody with points over 800 or moderators. You can also terraform the sun into a liveable habitat if you like and can too

The last time i remember, sam leong set the rule, not you. By all means check with him. He will tell you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro, same advice as I've given Jas this morning. Why argue with an asshole. They bring you down to their level, and by the way, have you ever seen anyone's asshole having ears? No right? :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many types of 'facilities' and 'privileges' provided, if you have the $$$. Need not have to take the makan coz can cook your own with ingredients brought in by your folks. Can smoke unlike Changi. Bonks are arrangeable. That's what my friend told me when I visited him. I think the jail was in Nontaburi. There is a provision shop just opposite and they make delivery on your behalf. I bought him the best in the shop.

Based on what you posted, life in one of those Thai prisons, is not that bad, provided you have relatives and money.