• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian nationals delighted about upcoming VTL; travel agencies see surge in demand for flights

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo_2021-11-16_16.34.54_0.jpeg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...l-travel-agencies-flight-demand-surge-2316896

India so high tech cuntry, MODI NEVER CREATE JOB(s) FOR THEIR OWN CITIZEN AH?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So many bloody Ah Nehs in Singapore. It must be hell for the locals.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is that the Pakis are working for the kiwis whereas in Singapore it's the sinkies working for the ah nehs.
But that's not the gist of the topic. We're talking large groups of people of a certain ethnic group living in that city or country regardless who is working for who!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But that's not the gist of the topic. We're talking large groups of people of a certain ethnic group living in that city or country regardless who is working for who!

We're talking an invasion of ah nehs who have displaced sinkies in all walks of life.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of the real concerns of locals of massive INFLUX of Ah Nehs, Shitty Times change the narrative to excited Ah Nehs going home

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now 61% song,cos with the influx ,sinkies can kiss their jobs good bye,maybe the females can keep their jobs if they let nehs molest them,this really happen in work places ,as nehas usually behave that way ,Don believe go n ask around

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We're talking an invasion of ah nehs who have displaced sinkies in all walks of life.

That's not true. No ah neh has displaced me. In fact, they are working for me, especially in IT. Thanks to CECA, I've managed to hire skilled IT workers for a cheap price.

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not true. No ah neh has displaced me. In fact, they are working for me, especially in IT. Thanks to CECA, I've managed to hire skilled IT workers for a cheap price.
You are one smart chink who know how to utilize ah neh. Sinkiepore need more peope like you.