• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian National but Singapore PR Treating Maid like slave and charged in Court

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.mountcarmelinstitute.org/index_htm_files/2.1.swf

http://www.mountcarmelinstitute.org/

3SYc8y5.png

This standard over a local uni or poly grad. :rolleyes:

I believe even the certificate of an ITE grad is more credible than any certificates dished out by this fucked up Ah Neh institute..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which brings up the question why is it 99% of these domestic abuse cases always involve women abusers?can aware look into this?why so many psychopathic bitches around?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ah neh bitch is a typical inhuman piece of shit. Pappies should kick her out of SG after her conviction. She believes in practising the Indian caste system when employing the maid; to whack and torture the maid as her employer like they do in India.

Would pappies kick the bitch out? Wanna put a bet?

There is no official policy on automatic deportation of foreign convicted of crime. Wonder why the PAP government doesn't make that an official policy on that to deter foreigners flouting our laws. I presume the PAP is so afraid of sending any negative signal that will hurt the inflow of foreigners.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I believe even the certificate of an ITE grad is more credible than any certificates dished out by this fucked up Ah Neh institute..

This proves that the PAP is the best. That's why Singapore institutions are more credible.