• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian/Malay Sporean - This is for your own good

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally posted by an Ah Beng. More such posts from local Chinese majority can be found here:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=51311

[COLOR="_______"]Who ask you not to learn mandarin?

It's like Malaysia. Official language in contracts still Malay. That is why Malaysia is so corrupt. Everything suka suka abang adik.

If you dont upgrade dont blame the majority[/COLOR].

Singaporean Indian and Malay, you had better take note of the kind of hypocrisy these "change PAP regime" Ah Beng pretenders are talking about. This change is for the worse.

The Ah Beng has the gall to talk down to Malay and Indian citizens by faulting them for not upgrading. Is the Ah Beng prepared to look in the mirror and realize cheaper, better skilled foreigners can do his job these days? Why is the Ah Beng bitching about jobs going to FTs in the first place while talking down to Indian and Malay and dismissing them for not upgrading. Is the Ah Beng a sincere creature? I think not.

The Ah Beng majority thinks the local Malay citizens are only suited to work as delivery boys at Macdonalds while the local Indian citizen is only useful for flipping pratas.

Can you trust the 75% majority? Talk to the few remaining minority opposition candidates in NSP, WP and SPP and tell them to quit their respective party. Deny the Ah Beng the chance to contest in even a SINGLE GRC. Spread the word. Believe me it is for your own good. The day the Ah Beng is sincere in a Singaporean's Singapore is the day we reciprocate in kind. Till then it is better the devil you know.

Minority Singaporeans, pass this message to all your Indian and Malay friends and relatives. Ask the opposition what is their stand on race politics eg: HDB ethnic quota.

Scrutinize the opposition very carefully my Indian and Malay countrymen, cause the opposition parties are looking dangerously like the republic communist parties an extension of PRC You just might get chased out of Singapore by these charlatans once they come into power.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternatively, what can you offer them?

Originally posted by an Ah Beng. More such posts from local Chinese majority can be found here:

Singaporean Indian and Malay, you had better take note of the kind of hypocrisy these "change PAP regime" Ah Beng pretenders are talking about. This change is for the worse.

The Ah Beng has the gall to talk down to Malay and Indian citizens by faulting them for not upgrading. Is the Ah Beng prepared to look in the mirror and realize cheaper, better skilled foreigners can do his job these days? Why is the Ah Beng bitching about jobs going to FTs in the first place while talking down to Indian and Malay and dismissing them for not upgrading. Is the Ah Beng a sincere creature? I think not.

The Ah Beng majority thinks the local Malay citizens are only suited to work as delivery boys at Macdonalds while the local Indian citizen is only useful for flipping pratas.

Can you trust the 75% majority? Talk to the few remaining minority opposition candidates in NSP, WP and SPP and tell them to quit their respective party. Deny the Ah Beng the chance to contest in even a SINGLE GRC. Spread the word. Believe me it is for your own good. The day the Ah Beng is sincere in a Singaporean's Singapore is the day we reciprocate in kind. Till then it is better the devil you know.

Minority Singaporeans, pass this message to all your Indian and Malay friends and relatives. Ask the opposition what is their stand on race politics eg: HDB ethnic quota.

Scrutinize the opposition very carefully my Indian and Malay countrymen, cause the opposition parties are looking dangerously like the republic communist parties an extension of PRC You just might get chased out of Singapore by these charlatans once they come into power.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternatively, what can you offer them?

I am not offering the minority community anything except a strong warning not to trust the 75% majority. This is clearly written in the post. Which bit needs explaining? The part about losing what little they have remaining to the Confucian charlatans?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you standing for elections?

I am not offering the minority community anything except a strong warning not to trust the 75% majority. This is clearly written in the post. Which bit needs explaining? The part about losing what little they have remaining to the Confucian charlatans?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
this troll ask a lot of rhetorical oneliner questions laced with sarcasm.

I have a question too myself.

Which is worse?

an obviously ugly ah beng who altho made money comfortably in singapore is still unable to spend his ill-begotten dole on ah lians due to small dick or ugliness and hence trolling up the wrong ass of an english medium site like this.

Or

A cosmopolitan english educated baba, struck down a few notches toward poverty bcos of cheena racism and havent the ability to drive and meet his pretty gf everyday, resorts to fucking the ugly losers here in his spare time.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your personal attacks do not serve any purpose in this thread.

this troll ask a lot of rhetorical oneliner questions laced with sarcasm.

I have a question too myself.

Which is worse?

an obviously ugly ah beng who altho made money comfortably in singapore is still unable to spend his ill-begotten dole on ah lians due to small dick or ugliness and hence trolling up the wrong ass of an english medium site like this.

Or

A cosmopolitan english educated baba, struck down a few notches toward poverty bcos of cheena racism and havent the ability to drive and meet his pretty gf everyday, resorts to fucking the ugly losers here in his spare time.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you take a step back and look at the issue calmly, you may see that there is merit for the minorities to learn Mandarin. Certainly, they should not give up their mother tongue for the sake of learning a new language. What I am saying is that if someone of a minority race learns Mandarin, it is going to benefit him/her more than it benefits the majority Chinese. Hopefully, no one will take my above statements out of context.

Note that this is not a call for everyone to start speaking Mandarin (Mandarin is not my dialect, the Speak Mandarin campaign was primarily run to eradicate dialects but unfortunately, it had the effect of promoting Mandarin to the detriment of other languages, so blame the government for not mitigating this). The common language will always be English (or Singlish) and this is not going to change for a long time, no matter who is in power. If anything, the minorities should be more fearful if the government continues to import masses of PRC nationals into SG as it has been shown that you will need to know Chinese to interact with these people.

It is up to you to rant about racism but if I am of a minority race, I would be more resentful and fearful of the current immigration policies than whatever inherent racism encountered before this influx.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were cases of non-chinese taking Mandarin but it did not seem to help them. It has been used euphemistically in job ads and that's not good.

Mandarin should never play a part in any job recruitment except for the obvious reasons such as Mandarin teacher, interpreter etc. The minorities can understand if the company is run by one of the older towkays who are illiterate in English but for the sake of nationhood, it should not be tolerated.

In early 1990s, Disney set up its regional office in Beach Road, and began placing job ads and everyone of the position had mandarin as a pre-requisite. Complaints were lodged with the local authority but nothing happened. Someone then lodged it with Disney in the US. HQ then asked for answers from the local office. Top cut a long story short, the regional office was shut down and the executives sacked. They were shocked that nobody in the management team intervened.

These things never seem to rattle members of the majority as we seem to take things for granted. Its heartburn for minorities when they search for jobs. The stronger ones tend to take it in their stride and use these setbacks as motivational factor and aim higher.

If you take a step back and look at the issue calmly, you may see that there is merit for the minorities to learn Mandarin. Certainly, they should not give up their mother tongue for the sake of learning a new language. What I am saying is that if someone of a minority race learns Mandarin, it is going to benefit him/her more than it benefits the majority Chinese. Hopefully, no one will take my above statements out of context.

Note that this is not a call for everyone to start speaking Mandarin (Mandarin is not my dialect, the Speak Mandarin campaign was primarily run to eradicate dialects but unfortunately, it had the effect of promoting Mandarin to the detriment of other languages, so blame the government for not mitigating this). The common language will always be English (or Singlish) and this is not going to change for a long time, no matter who is in power. If anything, the minorities should be more fearful if the government continues to import masses of PRC nationals into SG as it has been shown that you will need to know Chinese to interact with these people.

It is up to you to rant about racism but if I am of a minority race, I would be more resentful and fearful of the current immigration policies than whatever inherent racism encountered before this influx.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ugly, stupid and worthless chink failure is probably trying to stir things up among the races on this island-city as he lurks in this forum that is his second home almost everyday.

Social garbage.

He needs to be looked up by the ISD and thrown into jail.

PS PAP owns you INDEFINITELY.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were cases of non-chinese taking Mandarin but it did not seem to help them. It has been used euphemistically in job ads and that's not good.

Mandarin should never play a part in any job recruitment except for the obvious reasons such as Mandarin teacher, interpreter etc. The minorities can understand if the company is run by one of the older towkays who are illiterate in English but for the sake of nationhood, it should not be tolerated.

I agree but I would think the government bears a heavy responsibility for not carrying out nation building properly. The mantra of the government has always been $$$ first and nothing else matters much. They paid only perfunctory attention to race relations and their topmost concern was just to ensure stability for economic growth. They paid lip service to racial tension and used the draconian approach to suppress dissent.

As I have said, it is of negligible benefit to the majority if the minority decides to learn Mandarin, so speaking Mandarin should never be the issue as English is and will be the common language.

There will always be differences and tensions between the races. The important thing is to search for common ground and find acceptable solutions for everyday problems (this requires people not to look at $$$ as the foremost issue everytime). This is the area that is lacking because the government has been neglecting the peasants for far too long. As you said about the "Mandarin-speaking" job ads, the onus was on the government to do something about it (e.g. fine the transgressors) but they didn't (as they didn't want to upset the businesses too much). There is scant protection for the little guy (it is not just the minorities). For example, CASE is a toothless tiger that does nothing to protect the average consumer.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
the national language in singapore is MALAY. the common communciation language is Singlish. close case.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree with you. The government has failed. Its a fundamental role of government to contribute, direct and make sure that nation building occurs.

A real disappointment.

I agree but I would think the government bears a heavy responsibility for not carrying out nation building properly.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ugly, stupid and worthless chink failure is probably trying to stir things up among the races on this island-city as he lurks in this forum that is his second home almost everyday.

Social garbage.

He needs to be looked up by the ISD and thrown into jail.

PS PAP owns you INDEFINITELY.

Hehehe.. Stupid ugly worthless piece of pariah shit. How is that so that i am still here? I guess it must have been too stuffy for you underneath your momma's skirt so you are out for some fresh air? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously you would rather rant, like the majority, about the immigration policy (FTs taking away Ah Beng jobs and depressing wages) while the Ah Beng ultimately benefits from the current racist policies.

The minority has other pressing issues and like I said, they should get their community representatives to boycott opposition parties in the next GE, throwing a spanner in the works. Think about it. This way the Ah Beng will have no choice but to rebel (which he won't do) or he has to come back to the table with his tale between his legs to discuss how the majority can accomodate minority concerns.

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree but I would think the government bears a heavy responsibility for not carrying out nation building properly. The mantra of the government has always been $$$ first and nothing else matters much. They paid only perfunctory attention to race relations and their topmost concern was just to ensure stability for economic growth. They paid lip service to racial tension and used the draconian approach to suppress dissent.

don't blame the government, blame the voters that kept them in power.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
true freedom and power is never won by a mere vote but by force and deception.

Just like how racism gains monetary wealth at the expense of another human being.

To a certain extent the govt is right in saying its hard to legislate laws in detail to prevent or minimise hiring based not on race for small to medium companies.

Perhaps minority race should have special concession and job preference in ministries or even big MNC. Thats the only way so that all lives are saved.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL black keling shit. as usual full of grouse on not getting some here as a dark fuck. LOL. fuck back to shitland india why dont u?

:biggrin: