• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Admits Stealing Uni Vacancy At Expense of SG Parents' Money!

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you assume that why?

I see you put a lot of effort into antagonizing everyone you see fit to here.

And althought I would love to continue with your silly, childish games.. I have tested, and asked enough questions to let you go on your silly ways.. for you continue to stick to your own views, without accepting the fact that you have NO SAY in SG's affairs.

Sue you? Why bother? I don't want to waste the taxpayers' money to engage you in a rich man's games at showing off wealth, power or authority. That is a complete waste of time, for I believe the judicial system should be used as a very firm way to deal with CRIMINALS.. those who commit crimes like theft, robbery, etc etc.

If you think anyone wants to hear your side of the story, go and organize your own protest at HLP, and see how many SG citizens take YOUR word, that YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY IN SG'S AFFAIRS.. make sure to tell them that you are a German citizen though.

And since you admit that you can't vote, and neither do you support any party, WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME HERE ARGUING WITH ALL YOU SEE?!!

I have only one last question for you, "what is your ultimate goal in coming to this forum?"

don't give me the ridiculous excuse of you wanting to voice out your opinion.
Voicing your opinion is, in a way, trying to get attention, and to get affirmation and support.

Nobody does what you are doing, just because you feel that you want to have to say something.

Post your comments at SG forums, where ALL SG citizens can read and see.. But I doubt you dare to do so.. your main purpose here is highly dubious as this is not a Main Stream forum.. more of a alternative forum for like-minded ppl to vent.

If you truly wanted to voice out your opinions, wouldn't you go to SG forums? Or CNA? Go! Go to ministry's feedback pages and post.. I'm sure they would drop their pants and await your BBBJ skills. Suck away, dude. They will love you!!

But spare those of us who are tired of a self-confessed ang moh, who is not even a SG citizen, and trying to tell us things about SG, and poking his nose where it don't belong.

Use the web to try to translate this, "Diu lei gor lor yao arh! Mm hou hai dou ji ji za za, hou chi gor mar lou gom! Farn hiong har zarp gai see lar!!"

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tested, and asked enough questions to let you go on your silly ways.. for you continue to stick to your own views, without accepting the fact that you have NO SAY in SG's affairs.

I have told you several times to provide a source for that so called 'fact' of yours. As long as you don't do that i will take it that you are just some attention seeking troll that gets his high by claiming to speak for the whole of Singapore. Understand?

By the way, i never claimed to have a SAY, if with SAY you mean the right to vote. I claim that i have a right to voice my opinion wherever and whenever i deem fit. You have no right to tell me when and where i have to do that. Understand?

Who are you to silence me?

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have told you several times to provide a source for that so called 'fact' of yours. As long as you don't do that i will take it that you are just some attention seeking troll that gets his high by claiming to speak for the whole of Singapore. Understand?

ZZZZ... pot again calling kettle black.. read my posts.. and until you prove that you have given up your German citizenship, and taken up SG citizenship.. just dpn't commit verbal diarrhea anymore.

From now on, any post you make, I will continue to make it clear to you.. German citizen.. to, first.. be a SG citizen, before you want to have a SAY in SG's AFFAIRS.

bai bai lei tiu mei

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZZZZ... pot again calling kettle black.. read my posts.. and until you prove that you have given up your German citizenship, and taken up SG citizenship.. just dpn't commit verbal diarrhea anymore.

From now on, any post you make, I will continue to make it clear to you.. German citizen.. to, first.. be a SG citizen, before you want to have a SAY in SG's AFFAIRS.

bai bai lei tiu mei

Yes Mr. President :smile:. Please refer to the Whack Peppertail thread for future inquires.

Last edited: